Vintage Lenormand by Rootweaver

MoonGypsy

Mine arrived in San Francisco yesterday. I did not need to sign for it.
The regular size deck is even more beautiful than I had hoped it would be. And the mini is a perfect size! Thanks Rootweaver!

Oh this exciting news! The decks are starting to arrive in the USA!!! :thumbsup:

Astraea

Very exciting, indeed! Thanks for letting me know that you didn't need to sign for yours, Dan.

emmsma

Mine arrived today. I did have to make a trip to the post office to sign for it. Well worth the trip though.

Card stock is delish and the mini is so perfect. I am very happy with my pair of decks!

Astraea

So glad to hear how nice these cards are! I'm not surprised, the scans are lovely. I'll happily go to the post office and sign for them, if that's the way it works where I live. :)

MoonGypsy

i received my gorgeous package today, and both the regular and mini decks are superb! :) Rootweaver did an outstanding job!
Receiving this wonderful package was the highlight of an otherwise horribly challenging day. Thanks for that, Andi/Rootweaver! :* i lit one of the incense cones while i looked through the cards. The scent is lovely!

Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsy xox

P.S. Everyone, the package was sent registered from Oz, so yes, i needed to sign for it. :)

Astraea

Mine came today, too (registered, requiring a signature), and I echo everything MoonGypsy says. The images are lovely; the cardstock is sturdy without being stiff, nicely finished without any plastic-y feeling. And the print resolution of the mini deck is just as fine as the standard. Such a beautiful deck.

stellar4

Mine arrived yesterday - I was very surprised to see them so soon! Both of them are perfect - fabulous images, great printing and cardstock - but the mini is my favourite (looking for a small tin so that it can be carried around without getting damaged).
Didnt have to sign for them so it was a nice surprise to come home and find them waiting on the doormat.

Asher

I finally picked up mine from my friend! It is just beautiful, the card stock is delicious, the handmade pouch is wonderful, i could go on and on...

Oh & the signed card! Mine is the Ship. What card did you all get?

I'll be taking this (and a handful of others) to the Readers Studio next weekend! There will be a dedicated Lenormand salon for folks to relax, talk and practice in.

A great deck from the other side ofthe world!

MoonGypsy

I

Oh & the signed card! Mine is the Ship. What card did you all get?

!

Hi Asher! :* My signed card is a Tree, but not the one in the deck. It is very different. :love:

garmonbozia

Hi Asher! :* My signed card is a Tree, but not the one in the deck. It is very different. :love:

same here. unnumbered/untitled tree card with plain back.