Vintage Veinglory Deck

karen0205

Hi, glad you are back. Those are nice so far. I like the greyscale, it's a nice change from all the full color decks. Will it be a 78 card deck?

Where in Illinois are you? I'm in Lockport.

veinglory

I am in Schaumburg :). The greyscale works well with the photos, although I might consider sepia later. I will start with the 22 and see how it goes. I am making them postcard dimesion with the idea of printing myself a set at the end just for display rather than use.

karen0205

Sepia is nice too. You will find that on AT, people will love your work and want a copy! Be prepared!
I found a great way to print out decks if you get to that point. They would be smaller but it might be an option.
A post card size set, you mean about 3x5 or slightly smaller? That would be
a nice size. You could even make a wall grouping with them framed or matted.
Were you going to add any borders or titles?

Schaumburg, home of Woodfield Mall. A place of craziness, except for the Godiva store!
Have you found any good tarot stores?

hshaffery

veinglory said:
I am in Schaumburg :). The greyscale works well with the photos, although I might consider sepia later. I will start with the 22 and see how it goes. I am making them postcard dimesion with the idea of printing myself a set at the end just for display rather than use.

I usually prefer sepia myself, but I think these are just beautiful as they are. :thumbsup:

veinglory

Thanks for looking :) I will think about borders and other formatting when I am sure what dimensions I will be using. I was also thinking of a petitie business card sized deck. Either of those sizes can be produced cheaply by a print like moocards which will print cards with a different design on each one.

I don't know if any good stores in Schaumburg. I agree about Woodfield except I prefer Lindt ;)

karen0205

veinglory said:
Thanks for looking :) I will think about borders and other formatting when I am sure what dimensions I will be using. I was also thinking of a petitie business card sized deck. Either of those sizes can be produced cheaply by a print like moocards which will print cards with a different design on each one.

I don't know if any good stores in Schaumburg. I agree about Woodfield except I prefer Lindt ;)
I know of one member who uses a business card printing company to print out their cards.

nicky

These are lovely ... very evocative.

I am in Illinois too...Lake In The Hills

Nicky