Wanting to give readings

sillyking

Hi all,

I want to say if I posted this in the wrong section by all means post it in the right section. I wanted to ask two things. One I wanted to start giving reading via AIM or on hear via PM would anyone be interested? Two if I wanted to make a blog on Tarot and doing readings that way would that work has anyone done anything like that?

Thanks,

Sillyking

Golden Moon

Sounds great sillyking. I see that you have 23 post, well after 25 you can offer to give free readings where it says *Reading Exchange*

And yes, making a blog and writing about your reading is very good exercise and it helps you look back on your readings to see what you missed when doing a reading.

I will pm you about reading for each other. ;)

MareSaturni

Hi Sillyking! Welcome to the forum :)

We have a special forum to offer or exchange readings here: Reading Exchange. There you will be able to read for others and get feedback in return! It's a very supportive place to hone your skills!

As for tarot blogs, i know many people have them here. AJ made a thread about it a while ago. You can see it HERE.

Hope i have helped! Good luck!

nisaba

<grin> Responding to these messages will get you over the 25 limit ... just practising my vocation as an enabler, here ...

sehui-woo

hello, sillyking!

How do you do? I really hope thay you would make your blog on tarot.
In my case, I have a blog. But it includes many topics:Tarot, History, beauty,
Jobs, Musics, review ... etc. No matter what everybody thought it was very intricatly blog, i love it.

Have a nice day! God bless you.

Sulis

Hi SillyKing,

As others have pointed out, we have forum here for offering readings to Aeclectic members either for a reading in return or for detailed feedback.
It's called The Reading Exchange and you can access it when you have 25 posts and a week's membership or if you are a forum subscriber: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/forum/subscribe_details.shtml

Please note though that readings in the Reading Exchange should be posted on the forum and should not be done by instant messaging or by PM.
Once you can get into the Reading Exchange please read the guidelines there.

Sulis - ATF Moderator