Water Crystals

Shikamaru

I was wondering if anyone knew which crystals deal with Water Energy because I am currently working on that element. I know water is harmful to some stones though, and I am also about to clean all the crystals. My idea was to put them in water with seasalt, but I was wondering which ones I should exclude from that sort of cleansing. I know Amethyst, Snowflake Obsidion, and Lapis Lazuli are water-based. Any others?

LeaRoseQuartz

Any pink, purple or blue stones are water stones. I don't put them in salt water, as it can dull and erode them. Just rinse them in warm water and dry them. If they have been exposed to alot of negativity, then you could set them next to quartz crystal. They will be as good as new.

Shikamaru

The color thing just doesn't make sense to me because some sources I look at put Malachite (Green) with Fire, and they put Amethyst and Lapis Lazuli with air. Is there just a really good resource that seperates crystals into elements?

LeaRoseQuartz

I've read alot in books and on the internet about the elements of stones and I don't always agree with them. I go by the color wheel which corresponds with the four directions. Starting in the east (air), the stone colors are white (crown chakra) and yellow (solar chakra), then south (fire), which is orange (sacral chakra) and red (base chakra), then west (water), which is pink (heart chakra), purple (brow chakra) and blue (throat chakra) and north (earth), which is green (heart chakra), brown (base chakra), black (base chakra) and gray (base chakra). Hope this helps!