Crystal Money Magnet

Shikamaru

Okay, so I set up a bowl with a stand in the center holding a tiny platform. Surrounding a central clear quartz are Malachite, Jet, Copper, Fool's Gold, Emerald, Moss Agate, Tiger's Eye, and the name of the other escapes me. So I set up this bowl to be a money magnet/place of wealth where all spare money I find in the world finds it's way there to accumulate/multiply. Basically I wanted to see if crystals could be used to create wealth. Alright, so I put all the spare change on the floor of my room in, then I step outside my door and there is a Quarter stuck to my foot. I thought it was kinda funny cause it was ironic, sticking to me like a magnet. This alter has been up for only 20 minutes and guess how much it has collected for me.

$100+

Yeah, I dunno if it was because of dumb luck or something, but something caught my eye in my room and I thought it was another single, so doing this new thing I go to pick it up. It's a $100 bill, and I have no idea where it came from because the only $100 bill I had was spent in July. (I stick to $20's) It was in the back of my drawer so I know it wasn't like someone was in my room and dropped it, and it was random cause I wasn't originally looking for money in the drawer, just something for school.

Anyway, thought it was funny, gonna keep the alter up, see what it delivers. Has anyone else tries to magnetize money/wealth to them? Any successes?

wumpkie

Now thats pretty cool.

I heard that by sticking a citrine crystal in your purse/wallet it would mean that your purse would never be empty. So I tried it and within a week of doing so I had won £40/$78 from work. (Most of which I have spent on crystals :D) I have to say though I'm not really a saver of money but since it's been in my purse I have felt less inclined to spend all of my money at once.

I would love to try what you have done as I'm sure there is lots of coins hiding around the house just waiting to be found. You will have to let us know the name of the crystal you have forgotten.

Wumpkie

afrosaxon

wumpkie said:
Now thats pretty cool.

I heard that by sticking a citrine crystal in your purse/wallet it would mean that your purse would never be empty. So I tried it and withing a week of doing so I had won £40/$78 from work. (Most of which I have spent on crystals :D) I have to say though I'm not really a saver of money but since it's been in my purse I have felt less inclined to spend all of my money at once.
Wumpkie

I just bought a small citrine the other day...I shall stick it in my wallet and see what happens! :D

afrosaxon

Shikamaru said:
Okay, so I set up a bowl with a stand in the center holding a tiny platform. Surrounding a central clear quartz are Malachite, Jet, Copper, Fool's Gold, Emerald, Moss Agate, Tiger's Eye, and the name of the other escapes me. So I set up this bowl to be a money magnet/place of wealth where all spare money I find in the world finds it's way there to accumulate/multiply. Basically I wanted to see if crystals could be used to create wealth. Alright, so I put all the spare change on the floor of my room in, then I step outside my door and there is a Quarter stuck to my foot. I thought it was kinda funny cause it was ironic, sticking to me like a magnet. This alter has been up for only 20 minutes and guess how much it has collected for me.

$100+

Yeah, I dunno if it was because of dumb luck or something, but something caught my eye in my room and I thought it was another single, so doing this new thing I go to pick it up. It's a $100 bill, and I have no idea where it came from because the only $100 bill I had was spent in July. (I stick to $20's) It was in the back of my drawer so I know it wasn't like someone was in my room and dropped it, and it was random cause I wasn't originally looking for money in the drawer, just something for school.

Anyway, thought it was funny, gonna keep the alter up, see what it delivers. Has anyone else tries to magnetize money/wealth to them? Any successes?

Congratulations! This is way cool.

T.

Sonic

I have 2 pieces of citrine I just charged in last nights full moon. Guess where they're going tonight? Well.. one is going in my purse. The other I have plans for.

GREAT post! Congratulations and thank you for the information :)

Sophie

Crystals are often a money magnet near me. Unfortunately, it tends to be the crystals in shops attracting the money in my purse :D

I love citrine - I'll try the trick. I'll also try the bowl thingy. This year I won't be earning much, so I can do with all the help I can find!

Shikamaru

The stone I forgot was Peridot. The name had escaped me. The key is to leave the money earned in the bowl and kinda harvest it when full. It's an accumulation process I guess.

memries

That is so funny ! Who wouldn't do it. I don't think I have a Citrine.. off to buy one LOL.

I have often had things manifest for me too. I used to have a purse that I kept finding $20's in. Why did I ever give it away ? It was a bit out of style but I should have remembered the $20's not the style.

Keep us posted as to your advances !

sunflowr

Shikamaru said:

$100+

I'd love to see a photo of what this looks like. Very cool! :)

sleepingcat

My black Tourlmine protects my money, it rides around in my pocket and when I dig my hand in to get my money, I pull it out instead and go "ooooooh. Right. Saving. : ("

Sounds like a great idea, I'll pass it along to my mom, she's always trying to bring in some fortune. ^_^