Welcome to a new moderator: Cacia

Alta

Hi all,

Lee has had some exciting developments in his life which will keep him very busy for several months. He plans to return as a moderator afterwards, though exactly in which section is tbd. :)

Cacia has agreed to moderate Lenormand, however Lee will co-moderate with her for a while.

Please join me in welcoming her, many of you already know her as she is the Lenormand Circle Host.

Alta

gregory

Way to go cacia. You'll do great :)

greatdane

Welcome Cacia! And Great Job, Lee!

I'm sure you will be a great mod, Cacia, and Lee, I will miss you around the Lenormand forums!

Lee

Welcome Cacia! :party: :party:

Amanda

Welcome Cacia! :party:

Sharla

Welcome Cacia, :) and whatever exciting development has happened in Lee's life then congratulations, and i think i have an idea what this is without even tarots help lol.

Is this a new baby on the forum Lee ? Just a wild intuitive guess !!

Teheuti

Welcome, Cacia. Hope all goes well for you, Lee. I hope you'll have exciting news for us, too.

anie

Congrats Cacia!

You will be wonderful! :thumbsup:

Congrats to Lee as well!

Cacia

THANK YOU

hello All

Thanks your kind welcome and I am here to help you each one of you. I have no experience moderating but will give my 100% percent in the forum. Once again thanks so much for your kindness.

Cacia

Lenormand Moderator

surpeti

hello All

Thanks your kind welcome and I am here to help you each one of you. I have no experience moderating but will give my 100% percent in the forum. Once again thanks so much for your kindness.

Cacia

Lenormand Moderator

Cacia, you've done an awesome job with the Lenormand reading circle and I know you will be a fantastic moderator. :thumbsup: Lee, hope all goes well. We will miss you! :livelong: