Well Worn Path deck what's your experience with this Oracle deck?

Atcandela

Hello...
Has anyone experienced using the Well Worn Path Oracle deck?
I got this deck as means to further my experience in using cards in divination.
I read through it and have not been drawn to it.

Don't know if it's a subconscious bias with this deck.
With many years experience with Tarot I don't know how to address this deck
which I feel could be an extension with the Tarot readings.

Feedback is much appreciated. in spirit.. ~A~

greatdane

Isn't That Raven G's Deck?

I have seen some of his books, but I'm not Wiccan, so didn't really look at this oracle much. I would think his deck would appeal to Wiccans and Pagans most (although not exclusively), but that would probably be a better question for those who are looking for an oracle leaning in those directions more.

Atcandela

that could be part of it as the deck is pagan/wiccan influenced.
I'm not a practitioner in either, but have a belief system that includes many of the pagan/wiccan philosophies.
possible by not having the direct experience of a practice it makes it challenging to connect with this deck a bit more.

greatdane

Maybe that's it for me...

I took a glance and, as I too, have nature leanings (don't fit into Wiccan or Pagan exactly, but really like nature based things) could see people liking this deck. A lot of times too, one just either clicks or doesn't with a deck, no matter the theme. That deck didn't particularly grab me either way.

MoonGypsy

i have them both and really like them, too! i use them combined as one deck. :heart:

Hugs,
MGxxx

Atcandela

MoonGypsy...
Could you share a easy means to merge the WWP oracle deck with a Tarot deck?
I fear confusion with interpretation between/together of these decks in a reading.

What's the best approach you could offer? ~A~

Atcandela

FaunaBay...
I will further look into the links as I read about a few people's experience with the Oracle deck.
I suppose I need some guidance and encouragement .

thank you ~A~

faunabay

Atcandela said:
MoonGypsy...
Could you share a easy means to merge the WWP oracle deck with a Tarot deck?
I fear confusion with interpretation between/together of these decks in a reading.

What's the best approach you could offer? ~A~
I think she's talking about merging the Well Worn and Hidden Path decks.....not the WWP with a tarot deck.

From what I understand the two decks were orginially meant to be one. But the publisher thought it would be too large so split it into two. That's why alot of us use them together. :)

Orenda

The Well Worn is a great nanta bag replacement (portable altar) or recommendation for pagans who cannot afford creating an altar. Have never used it as a divination deck though, sorry :p