What are the most common querent questions?

FourFires

If I charged, people could ask me about something as unearthly as tax returns and I'd still read for them. If both parties are happy, that's all that matters in the end.

Luna-Ocean

I haven't had exactly those two.

I did have one elderly lady wanted to know if her third wealthy husband would die before her because she for-damn-sure didn't want him to inherit her money because it was hers, and she'd put up with him "slobbering all over her" for years so she deserved to inherit his. The further I progressed into the reading, the more certain I was that she was tampering with his heart medication.

I have had readings where the cards' advice on how to manage a given suggestion was contrary to my natural inclinations, and included suggestions to deceive and/or use others.

I think when we get these danger signs in readings it can be so difficult on how best to approach that querent and in what way is best for them stop before it leads to their destruction? i think when we are giving the responsibility in these types of frightening situations i do think it's best that we try and deceive that persons plans before they go and commit that crime.

santasser

I wish to thank those who got something out of my efforts. For personal reasons, I must now pull my question list.

Besides, simplified it is love, money, health, happiness. Simplify it further...love.

Yikes I was the original poster of the thread, but I didn't get a chance to see the list of awesome questions. Would anyone have them? Otherwise I'll PM minotaur

Sherilyn G

Most common questions

#1 most common questions people ask me are whether a particular person will go out with him/her or where the relationship with the boyfriend or girlfriend is going.

I have had some people ask me about college / career decisions, and health matters.