What are you awaiting in the mail? New thread for 2007

mythos

The Black Lilly Tarot too! :love:

Still waiting on my round Tarot de Marsella. This will work out.

mythos:)

MysticalMoose

My MERRYDAY arrived this morning in record time!!!! Rick McCabe only posted it on the 26th & ITS HERE I think he sent it by rocket-mail! Have opened it & WOW its gorgeous, even more magical in the "flesh"!!! Im going to curl up by the fire with the book now which looks so intriguing! I am so excited as Ive wanted this deck for ages! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:love: MM :D

Madame Squee

I await my silver Bohemian Gothic Tarot, the Deviant Moon Tarot, and Tarot of the Crone.

HearthCricket

Some stone and wooden runes, bags from Baba Prague, as well as a 3rd copy of the silver BG, now that mine have arrived. I want a backup before they are all gone!! :D

TomTom

Scott Cunningham:
Enc. Magical Herbs
Compl. Book of Incense, Oils and Brews

Witch Crafting by Phyllis Currott

6 Haunted Days

I got a whole pile of goodies today:

MerryDay
Madame Endora's Fortune-telling Cards
Golden Botticelli
Daughters of the Moon companion book
Compleat Vampyre (Nigel Jackson)

Still waiting on:
My pre-ordered Bohemian Gothic Silver and book. It's very overdue and I'm worried it's lost now. After 2 weeks of thinking "it's for sure coming today" and waiting for a knock, I give up.

My 2nd Bohemian Gothic Silver and standard BG I just ordered
MerryDay companion book
Deidre of the Sorrows deck/book
Turn of the Screw DVD

thorhammer

MysticalMoose said:
My MERRYDAY arrived this morning in record time!!!! Rick McCabe only posted it on the 26th & ITS HERE I think he sent it by rocket-mail! Have opened it & WOW its gorgeous, even more magical in the "flesh"!!! Im going to curl up by the fire with the book now which looks so intriguing! I am so excited as Ive wanted this deck for ages! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:love: MM :D
Lucky you! How wonderful for you! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it . . . must do Swords story :eek:

I'm still waiting on my Rune cards by Bakushina, and now I'm eagerly awaiting the Sacred Rose from the Bullet Train and also the Celtic Shaman's Pack in trade from someone else! Yay!

\m/ Kat

firecatpickles

I'm not waiting for anything in the mail, per se, but my buddy is bringing me the Russian Tarot of St. Petersburg & the Ancient Tarots of Bologna, all the way from Houston, Texas, tomorrow!!! :D:D:D:D

geministar

Im awaiting a silver edition of the Bohemian Gothic and Im also awaiting a bag from MRP to house my Victorian Flower Oracle.

mythos

My round Tarot de Marsella finally arrived from Argentina. I'm guessing that it got held up in customs here because the wooden box is unsealed ... with our super-super-strict quarantine rules, wood can be a problem.

Also just bought the I Tarocchi di Sandro Pipino, and my I Tarocchi di Andre Picini and my Black Lilly Tarot have been posted .... yay!

mythos:)