What deck are you using now? (2011)

Elendil

Golden Tarot of Klimt for the next week.

tarotcognito

Tarot of the Elves at the moment.

jackdaw*

Robin Wood for the moment :)

Rhoswen

Vanessa, which sings in my hands, and—for the Sacred Days of Yule—DruidCraft.

Universal (de Angelis) RWS for reference.

firefrost

Kat Black's Golden.

Grizabella

I think I posted this once before but maybe not. Right now I'm just learning the Thoth, but since all the intricate information about the Golden Dawn and Book of Thoth won't sink into my brain, I'm using the book in the Complete Tarot Kit and the book called The Tarot Handbook by Angeles Arrien as my aids. Since Tarot is a very personal tool, I use whatever means makes sense to me the most as a way of learning any deck.

My goal in learning Thoth is first of all, to be able to use the Thoth deck as one of my tools, of course, but also to learn something about the Tree of Life, which has eluded me so far. Mostly that's because I just haven't had the time to put my mind to learning about it more, but hopefully now I'll "get it".

I'm also going to use this opportunity to learn the the Celtic Cross, which is called the Woven Spread in the kit I have. I've never paid that much attention to it, always choosing smaller spreads and ones I've made up but now I think it's time I paid more attention to it.

Carla

The Celtic Tarot by Courtney Davis. It's the first pips deck I've ever clicked with. Really enjoying it.

Yasmin

Using the Steele Wizard--love!