what do you guys think of this system of reading

Bernice

She does waffle on a bit... but I liked the placing of another card on top of a Court card (if the Court is to primarily represent a person) to give further info. about him/her.

I don't use the Celtic Cross spread - ever, nor use the RWS decks. But Talons' method is worth a watch.

Bee:)

Rev_Vesta

I loved the videos she does,,,, Talons inspired me to get all creative....

I loved her video on psychic ethics.........

I loved her system of reading....(I don;t usually use CC or RWS but thougt I might give it a go....

Thank you for sharing.....

Vesta

canid

Erm, 'she' is a 'he'. I'm pretty sure.

Edited to add: I'm going to try this system, I think I'll like it, but won't know for sure till I try. It's interesting, regardless.

gregory

Why is the whole thing in mirror image - I guess maybe he made the movie in his room with no camera ? or what ???

canid

gregory said:
Why is the whole thing in mirror image - I guess maybe he made the movie in his room with no camera ? or what ???

And I thought he just did the Celtic Cross different! I didn't even look at the cards.

Bernice

canid said:
Erm, 'she' is a 'he'. I'm pretty sure.

Edited to add: I'm going to try this system, I think I'll like it, but won't know for sure till I try. It's interesting, regardless.

That's what I thought! (Kept trying to see the 'adams apple' .......)

Good info. for noobies to read with oracle + tarot decks.

Bee :)

The mirror image = I thought same as Canid.

gregory

canid said:
And I thought he just did the Celtic Cross different! I didn't even look at the cards.
It was when he held up the boxes to the camera....!

psyphy

I really like the way SHe is going about it.

PS: Big court-issues-clearing week on AT ... >> :D

Thanks for sharing,
Kashi

etherial dreams

I really like his court cards idea