What do you think about tarot reader that promise dates?

ivanna

Some days ago I saw somewhere an advertisment of a tarot reader offering readings completely accurate including dates, 100% accuracy. Are they a fake? Do you think is possible to give yes no questoins with 100 % accuracy or be able to give dates? As I think future in not written on a stone I think this is false and they're probably a fake, but I never had the chance to try one of those readers and , Im just a newbie tarot student. So maybe Im wrong.
What arw your thoughts?

Luna-Ocean

Some days ago I saw somewhere an advertisment of a tarot reader offering readings completely accurate including dates, 100% accuracy. Are they a fake? Do you think is possible to give yes no questoins with 100 % accuracy or be able to give dates? As I think future in not written on a stone I think this is false and they're probably a fake, but I never had the chance to try one of those readers and , Im just a newbie tarot student. So maybe Im wrong.
What arw your thoughts?

I don't think it's in the realms of impossibility that a reader can give an accurate time, day and a location in a reading? i have sometimes been spot on with a due month that a payment cheque was going to be payed into my bank, i think if the reader as many years of experience and has got a good gift in foreseeing dates then i think they could genuinely be gifted enough to advertise what they can do.

danieljuk

I would love to see the reviews or experiences by people who visited them! Nobody is ever 100% accurate, not diviners, not weather forecasters, not Doctors and not financial analysts! Saying you can do dates doesn't mean you are 100% accurate but you can charge a lot more! :p

They might have really worked on their date work (possibly using Nisaba's method :D) or maybe getting messages from intuitive / psychic sources but they won't be 100%! I have never had a reading where the reader has not said "could be around...." or "approx....".

They are boasting and you are right Ivanna, things change!

Luna-Ocean

Ivanna, your question reminded me of a time when i use to see this incredible card reader that use to give me readings, her accuracy was so impressive that i could not work out how she was able to pin point an actual event and a person who i had not seen in many years plus where it would take place? even how things would turn out her prediction was so spot on, although i do agree as well with what daniel says that no one can really give 100% accuracy all the time but there are some genuinely gifted people in the world?

Grizabella

I don't believe 100% accuracy. Anyone who would claim that just isn't honest. Besides, how in the world would they know that 100% of the readings they did were spot on. A reader can't keep track of their clients forever to judge what their accuracy was. People come and go and in order to know you were 100% accurate, you'd have to keep track of everyone you've ever read for and be in on their business. That's just not possible.

Now, if the question was whether the sun will come up tomorrow, even old Grizabella could get that with 100% accuracy.

ana luisa

Now, if the question was whether the sun will come up tomorrow, even old Grizabella could get that with 100% accuracy.

Are you sure ? :D

I agree that we can't keep track of our readings nor that 100% accuracy is possible ALL the time. That being said, I do not LIKE the use of "accuracy"as an advertising gimmick. Really talented readers do not NEED this to thrive. Their work is more than enough.

ivanna

Ivanna, your question reminded me of a time when i use to see this incredible card reader that use to give me readings, her accuracy was so impressive that i could not work out how she was able to pin point an actual event and a person who i had not seen in many years plus where it would take place? even how things would turn out her prediction was so spot on, although i do agree as well with what daniel says that no one can really give 100% accuracy all the time but there are some genuinely gifted people in the world?

ummmm give me the details of thia reader, maybe aia time to pay for a pro reader and know whats happen 😆

greatdane

The saying if it sounds too good to be true it usually IS too good to be true seems to apply here. Like Danieljuk says, NO ONE can be right all the time. And for someone to say they offer 100% accuracy would make me run from, not to, them. If they are great readers, they wouldn't really need to say that. The proof is in the pudding, ANYONE can SAY ANYTHING! Doesn't make it true.

Luna-Ocean

ummmm give me the details of thia reader, maybe aia time to pay for a pro reader and know whats happen 😆

She was a local psychic from my Town she was quite elderly then this was going back nearly 20yrs ago, but really there are such people with genuine psychic gifts you just need to find them she didn't advertise either i was told about her from a friend,

ravenest

I think such a claim would be easy to check ... unless the predicted dates are far into the future and they leave the area before the dates arrive.