What is happening to my chocolate lab?? Any ideas or suggestions??

sweetcherise13

CN: Thank you for the links on the crystals. I actually love black crystals and have many I can place in the corners of each room and salt where it's safe to place it. I also grow rosemary and I will clip a bunch to place around the house along with some other ideas that were offered to me with Rosemary.
Prayers are sincerely welcomed!

Lark: The vet did a thorough check up and did x-rays feeling that he may have swallowed something and it was lodged. I'm grateful you validate what I'm seeing as well.

Thank you everyone for your help thoughts and prayers. I'm trying to remain calm but unfortunately I had a bad moment speaking with my bf earlier and really lost my composure.

Mi-Shell

We had something quite similar happening here with pets all of a sudden getting listless and sick. In one instance I went to the house and "hand trembled it and "saw vapour rising" turned out, it was some sort of radon gas/ natural gas, that was / stays/ dissipates low to the ground, so humans do not realllly get it, but pets do.....
these days with all the "fracking and blasting all over, it can happen anywhere.....
The other occasion was pesticides and a "Mouse poison" that a neighbour put on the lawn and in other spots.....
I would strongly suggest, taking the Animals to the vet and have their blood checked, along with doing a water analysis,

Debra

It sounds like you're proceeding systemically. Some suggestions.

As you prepare to move, stay alert for items that seem unhealthy. No matter what, throw them away, don't take them with you and don't give them away or donate them to charity.

Get your new home blessed before you move in, or do it yourself.

And, no garlic or onion for dogs or cats, it causes serious harm, according to our vet and the animal health websites.

Good luck to you.

sweetcherise13

Thank you for your support Mi-shell and Deborah!
I will be sure to remember what you mentioned about the garlic and onions! I was unaware of the danger involved with Harley ingesting them. And I'll be sure to do a "clean sweep" of everything going with and going to the garbage. It gives me a reason to get rid of some things and I will be sure to ask myself if there's any negative connections or just a general ick factor.

I feel so blessed to have all the support everyone has offered!
Blessings to you all and from the bottom of my heart, thank you!!

Starri Knytes

And, no garlic or onion for dogs or cats, it causes serious harm, according to our vet and the animal health websites.

Good luck to you.

Garlic is quite the opposite of harmful for dogs despite popular belief.

Garlic is a natural antibiotic and won’t affect the good bacteria in the gut which are needed for digestion and immune health.
Garlic is antifungal
Garlic is antiviral
Garlic boosts the immune system
Garlic makes dogs less desirable to fleas
Garlic is antiparasitic

*one of many reputable resources

http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/garlic-for-dogs-poison-or-medicine/

In moderation of course. ;)

Debra

Garlic is quite the opposite of harmful for dogs despite popular belief.

Garlic is a natural antibiotic and won’t affect the good bacteria in the gut which are needed for digestion and immune health.
Garlic is antifungal
Garlic is antiviral
Garlic boosts the immune system
Garlic makes dogs less desirable to fleas
Garlic is antiparasitic

*one of many reputable resources

http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/garlic-for-dogs-poison-or-medicine/

In moderation of course. ;)

Sorry, and not to hijack the thread, but since the veterinary scientists say it causes hemolytic anemia in dogs and cats--why risk it?

If the dog has fungus, a virus, immune deficiency, parasites, or fleas, there's safe solutions for all these.

EmpressArwen

All my dogs have eaten a garlic supplement which helps keeps fleas and ticks away naturally...recommended by my vet. *shrugs*

Aster Breo

I've also been told by vets that garlic and onion are toxic to dogs and cats. So, my advice on that is:

***Please check with a vet before changing anything Harley ingests!!!***

You might also consider having him checked out by a different vet in a different practice. It's been my experience that sometimes doctors (well, everyone, really) get set in their way of doing things and can miss signs. There's never anything wrong with getting a second opinion. Maybe fresh medical eyes will see something the old ones missed.

Also, in addition to checking for mold and water issues, you might consider looking into having your air quality analyzed, including your AC and heating system(s).

Starri Knytes

This is what your dog shows me..

I'm shown what I would call a farm setting, a two story home in a very green area. Large yard, unfenced. I see this from a dogs prospective so it may not be as big as it looks to her. This place makes her happy.

Spirits of people, humans do not attack or attach themselves to animals. There is nothing wrong with the home spiritual speaking, and this is not your SO's doing.

I looked down your dogs back, kidneys, hip dysplasia, twisted gut as someone else mentioned, I'm just not seeing it. In any case I think your vet would have picked up on any of those issues.

What I do see is a dog that looks a little down in the dumps. Perhaps part of that has to do with missing romping around outside in the green open spaces I was shown.

Are there any other images of this anomaly? Is it there in every picture? If there is a spirit attacking or attached to your dog it will be on or near your pet in every picture.

My camera picks them up (spirits orbs the like) clearly in HD mode.

If you have more pics of this phenomenon we would all love to see them.

I did receive one other message regarding this picture, that would work in conjunction with a spell for ridding of unwanted spirits if your belief system allows for that sort of thing. ;)

Anyway, let me know, it available if you would like to give it a go. Can't wait to see more pics!

Bright and Magical Blessings!

sweetcherise13

Thank you Starri Knytes for taking a closer look for me. I appreciate all the suggestions and help everyone is offering and addressing everything that could be possible.

I must say that what happened to Roxy last winter and Harley's symptoms are identical with the only exception being that Roxy was a more mature in years dog and Harley is just reaching adulthood. Along with that, my instincts have been telling me something has been off for a long time with my SO and myself. It's really difficult to explain all of the situation but it is disturbing. We seem to be struggling to understand what has happened and trying to find a solution.

After I had Harley examined by his vet and she said his physical condition is generally good with the exception of lack of appetite, some weight loss, and my explaining his listlessness I had to look deeper. The picture of Harley was an eye opener to what I had sensed was something very negative going on but couldn't put the pieces together. I don't know if I necessarily agree with the idea that every picture of Harley would show such a presence but I will take every precaution to protect my dog, family and home from any harm.
I have started cleansing my home and adding protection to Harley and myself using rosemary along with placement of sea salt and black crystals placed around my home in every corner and windowsill and above the doors. Harley is now wearing a protective crystal on his collar also.
I still have to get our water tested and other ideas that were mentioned to look into as far as our environment.
Today we went to the dog park where Harley loves to go on a routine basis and run with the other dogs. His stamina isn't what it used to be and he wears out quickly but he enjoys it all the same.
It's been a productive day but I must admit it has been tiring too. Harley is sleeping and I soon hope to be too!
Thank you again to everyone's support!!! It means the world to me!