what is your soul and personality card?

anonymous_artist

You know what Im reading the numbers out of a book at the moment and the numbers don't match the damn pictures! my bad! *feels all stupid now*

SunChariot

anonymous_artist said:
You know what Im reading the numbers out of a book at the moment and the numbers don't match the damn pictures! my bad! *feels all stupid now*
Well, that's not your fault. It's just a lousy book. LOL You're fine, don't worry about it. :grin:

Babs

Crowqueen

amysquie said:
If, like me, your personality number is a single digit eg. 7, then you can't reduce it any further and so your soul number is 7 also. So your personality and soul card are the same. This means you are working on your soul purpose in this lifetime, making you more focused on it.

Ooh! Snap! Lucky 7! Mine is The Chariot...which is also my birth-day card (25 October = 2+5 = 7).

fantasymoon

I was just wondering. If my personality number adds upp to 23, what do I do then? Ad them down to a five?

My soul card was anyway five (V) the Hierophant. So if the personality number is to be added down if higher then 22, this makes my personality card as well.
This was fun! :D Now I'm off to learn what this should mean in plain text.

Alright, I did my husbands number as well.
And his went to 2000.. Do this means that I should go with just the number 2 or to with the 0 as recomended? Wich makes:
2+22+22+22=14
1+4=5
I must say that he is more of an (V) the Hierophant than the High priestess. since he is just like me. Or is he a number 2?

Depereo

I got an interesting result for my personality and soul card. My birthday is September 17, 1990 (9/17/1990), which simplifies to 2016, then to 9: the Hermit (IX).

What's interesting about it is that my astrological sign, Virgo, is also the sign of the Hermit. Also, as I've explained in another thread, I've recently been very drawn to the Hermit card, where I wasn't before. I think it reflects my personality very well, and especially my attitude lately.

The High Priestes

I got the Emperor as my soul and personality card but I tottally have no qualities that the Emperor does have, so I think I still need to learn from him.

Mystic Leo

I got The World as my personality card.
I got The Empress as my Soul card.

Okay now, I have also done my husbands..his personality card is Judgement
and his soul card is The Popess.

fall_guy

My personality card AND soul card add up to 8.
Now to decide whether that's Justice or Strength...
Trust me to get an awkward number! :D

satine

fall_guy said:

Me too! :) I go with Strength, but really these two cards have a lot of similarities. Don't you agree?

Guiding Cauldron

fall_guy said:

i always though of 8 as STRENGTH :)

i added mine up and my personality and soul add up to 6, now to go a hunting and see what THAT means for me! :)

oh blimey mines teh LOVERS!!!! Gotta do some thinking on this one! :)