What message do my lenormands have for me today!

Awkward.turtle91

Children +Flowers +lady +letter and Birds

What message do you have for me today was asked!

Child and flowers I feel is telling me that I could come across as very innocent and bubbly towards others and this how others may see me. I feel this could also represent that I'm in touch with my inner child (I'm 24) No interest in children! Flowers and Lady I feel I'm getting the balance between being playful and being the lady, learning the true art of banter but yet being diplomatic. I feel this is telling me that people are starting to realise and figure out who I am and they're enjoying what they see because they can have a good time around me. Lady and letter i feel is telling me that a message from a female maybe someone here on at who knows will bring me hope and help me see things clearly or at least someone whose very in touch with their feminine side. Either that or a female will encourage me to send a messaage etc etc Letter and Birds I feel this female may have information that is needed to help me figure out a choice either that or multiple messages will be sent to myself.

My take : I feel that there's someone out there who thinks I've got the right balance between being playful and being lady like, i feel they're attracted to these qualities maybe not in a romantic manner!, I also feel that me being the woman will be encouraged to send someone a message and that will start of lots of communication :)

Any other takes?