Hi !!! I want to practice , practice ... Line reading exchange

Nanapr

Hi everyone I'm new to this so I want to practice , practice !!!
I would like to exchange line reading , you MUST give me FEEDBACK and please no HEALTH related questions ....
I do my readings during the morning or at night so be patience with me hehehehe ...
Have a bless day !

D Sparkles

Hi everyone I'm new to this so I want to practice , practice !!!
I would like to exchange line reading , you MUST give me FEEDBACK and please no HEALTH related questions ....
I do my readings during the morning or at night so be patience with me hehehehe ...
Have a bless day !

OK can you ask "What kind of relationship does B truly want to have with D Sparkles?" please?

Nanapr

OK can you ask "What kind of relationship does B truly want to have with D Sparkles?" please?
Sorry it took me too long hehehehe
Here we go ...
Garden+house+mountain+ring+dog
I think you both are enjoying each other , what I see is you both are meeting each other and having fun but he is Family oriented , he is someone that wants commitment and he is trustworthy , he could be easily your soulmate I think that what makes you doubt is that is not that open with his emotions and he is a little bit cold and distant .
Do you guys met in a party ?
Does any of this reasonate you ?

I want to know if I'm going to get preggo (2nd baby)next year ?

lepleadian

will something happen for me and G in love or do u see me finding someone else or just happy with myself?

Nanapr

have some 3 months i have met
Do you met unexpectadly ?
Because this is what I get from the cards
Child+clover+ring+book+rider
With the Child I get is something new /beginning , he just got to your life and it was unexpectedly but I see the relationship going forward , I see an strong bond but I think you doubt because G is a close person , havent open about it his feelings yet !
Does this make sense ?
I would move from CO next year ?

D Sparkles

Sorry it took me too long hehehehe
Here we go ...
Garden+house+mountain+ring+dog
I think you both are enjoying each other , what I see is you both are meeting each other and having fun but he is Family oriented , he is someone that wants commitment and he is trustworthy , he could be easily your soulmate I think that what makes you doubt is that is not that open with his emotions and he is a little bit cold and distant .
Do you guys met in a party ?
Does any of this reasonate you ?

I want to know if I'm going to get preggo (2nd baby)next year ?

We didn't meet at a party, no. We met a work.

He is family-oriented, yes. He is also distant sometimes which confuses me. We have shared some laughs together.

For you I pulled Whip-Anchor-Clouds-Sun-Mice. It doesn't look like you're going to get pregnant next year. None of the cards scream out "pregnancy" to me. You will probably feel stressed out and confused about the matter. Even with the Sun card there, I don't think you will get pregnant next year. Who knows though...maybe you'll conceive this year and have a baby next year...

Thanks for the reading.

SabrinaSpellman

I'd love to sit :)

Can you tell me how things will progress between J and I? ThNk you!

Nanapr

I'd love to sit :)

Can you tell me how things will progress between J and I? ThNk you!

Hi !!!! Sorry had a busy day today !!!!
Here we go ...
Bear+Garden+clover+tree+ring
What I feel here is that you are happy , both Of you are happy , there's a strong bond between you two but you need to be patience with him , he is not ready to just settle down ...
He is someone with power in his job ?
Does this reasonate to you ?

My question is how would be my job next year ?