What Oracle Deck are you working with now? 2009

MysticalMoose

My main oracle deck is Graven Images Oracle, its been a firm favourite since the day I unwrapped its box :) I also use the Symbolon deck a lot along with Madame Endora's Fortune Cards & Tea Leaf Fortune Cards..

MM :love:

Strange2

I just received the Devas of Creation, by Cilla Conway. This is a beautiful 72-card deck, depicting the emanation of creation from The Void through the Cosmos to the Microcosm.

I'm exploring this deck slowly, reverently, during quiet moments.

ravenwynter

right now I am working with my mystical lenormand and regular playing cards
but I did just recently get konxari and deck of shadows

martyn_uk

I'm working with my blue owl Lenormand along with the art deco oracle :)

Le Fanu

And Im working with the Mystisches Kipper cards (but the art deco oracle is usually within arm's reach!)

Bernice

The I Ching Tarot (Not a tarot). Mainly attempting to create/discover a spread that suits both of us.........me & the cards.

Bee :)

yaraluna

I am using the Angel cards as a guidance card for my readings. as usual, my Froud's fairies are hiding, so until they show up again i will not be using any other oracles.

yara

cardlady22

I'm now switching over to my Runes! (gazing at my collection of decks and sets) I plan to spend a lot of time with the Haindl Rune Oracle.

DragonFae

I've gotten lost in working with the Fairy Tale Tarot....but as soon as my Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle arrives...in the next week or so...I will be switching over to that for a while!!

Miss Divine

Been using mostly tarot lately. The only oracle I have been using now and then at the moment is the Lenormand.