What Oracle Deck Is The Postman Bringing - Part 1

MissChiff

I received my Belline oracle.. It's a lot more complicated than I thought. I have the Belline tarot.. Not even close..well they are both French...

AnemoneRosie

Well, see, here's what happened. I was on Amazon buying textbooks... and texbooks are expensive. So expensive that I qualified for a special $10/off because I hit some spending limit that triggers that I guess.
And the oracle cards that I've been longing for... well, they were $11.97. So if I applied my $10 discount for buying textbooks... the oracle cards were $1.97 (as opposed to having the $10 go towards the HST I suppose).

Anyway, so now I'm getting the Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards. Dammit Daily Tarot Girl! :D

AnemoneRosie

Yay! They arrived! All three of them! So many new toys to play with :)

jolie_amethyst

Caved...hunted around and found a copy of the 2008 Celtic Messages cards at a reasonable price. Hopefully it will be here late next week. Like I needed ANOTHER deck! :joke:

Serenia

Caved...hunted around and found a copy of the 2008 Celtic Messages cards at a reasonable price. Hopefully it will be here late next week. Like I needed ANOTHER deck! :joke:

But Celtic Messages is a very pretty and useful deck! Everyone should have one! :love:

My Nature's Whispers Oracle has arrived today, I'm going to open it right now!! :surprise:

Scarlet Woodland

I'm waiting for Nature's whispers too :D

Um... and Messengers Oracle, and Wisdom of the Golden Path, and Shapeshifters, and Shadows and Light.

I've been baaad, very baaaad!

Glass Owl

I just received the Butterfly Visions Oracle deck, it is wonderful. The Sacred Rebels Oracle deck should be here on Wednesday.

Celtictarot

Preordered a llewellyn flower deck that I have wanted since I seen the deck box and wild Kuan Yin.

Scarlet Woodland

Received the Messengers Oracle and Nature's Whispers Oracle today :D Soooo gorgeous.

Have now added the Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle to my copious oracle order :) Will take a while all the way from the US and have no idea which edition will turn up, but was such a bargain I couldn't resist.

Padma

@Jolie amethyst, caving is a badge of honour around here! :laugh:

I received my Mlle Lenormand Piatnik version today - still coming is the traditional German Kipper cards. :)