What rights are we going to lose under trump's administration?

CosmicBeing

What right's as U.S citizens are we going to lose under trump's administration?

Scythe-Stork-Tree-Woman-Sun
This looks like woman might lose the right for abortion or the choices over their health. Shocked these cards actually came out because to me they are crystal clear. While he cannot reverse the constitutional right from the roe vs wade case...he could put in other laws that may be tough to get in to get the procedure or he may de-fund planned parenthood.

Health (tree) is the main focal card here.

Stork is a pregnancy card as well as a card for improvement

Woman is well women. Stork & Women hug the Tree...showing what the focus of this reading is...Women choice in health procedures....just not sure if it's totally focused on pregnancy.

Any other opinion.

DownUnderNZer

I wonder if it could be:

Cutting back on existing changes and/or improvements in HEALTH that have already been implemented which may likely extend to women in a clear cut way. E.g. Anti Abortions.

DND :)

What right's as U.S citizens are we going to lose under trump's administration?

Scythe-Stork-Tree-Woman-Sun
This looks like woman might lose the right for abortion or the choices over their health. Shocked these cards actually came out because to me they are crystal clear. While he cannot reverse the constitutional right from the roe vs wade case...he could put in other laws that may be tough to get in to get the procedure or he may de-fund planned parenthood.

Health (tree) is the main focal card here.

Stork is a pregnancy card as well as a card for improvement

Woman is well women. Stork & Women hug the Tree...showing what the focus of this reading is...Women choice in health procedures....just not sure if it's totally focused on pregnancy.

Any other opinion.

DownUnderNZer

Or "effect" women 100%. e.g. Anti Abortions.

I wonder if it could be:

Cutting back on existing changes and/or improvements in HEALTH that have already been implemented which may likely extend to women in a clear cut way. E.g. Anti Abortions.

CosmicBeing

I wonder if it could be:

Or "effect" women 100%. e.g. Anti Abortions.

Agree. There will be some cutting on improvements of health hat probably are going to affect women...

If he de-funds planned parenthood it will greatly affect women's health in all areas...from cancer screening, to safe sex (STD testing and contraceptive), to abortion rights...and I even think they offer various counseling for women.

But from this alone we can tells the healthcare is going to be affected for sure....if my prediction is correct...which is not far from what he has stated in previous speeches.

Barleywine

Since Tree is the main focus and it is the fundamental "health" card, I think Obamacare will be the first casualty. Whether one sees its basic tenets as a "right" or not is open to debate. Roe v. Wade won't be so easy to undo, but the Tea Party will certainly push for it, and a Republican-friendly Supreme Court might be persuaded. Planned Parenthood seems like a more vulnerable target, but a scaling back or targeting of funding rather than an outright termination could be more likely.

Scythe + Storks: change is certainly coming, probably "fast" change.

Storks + Tree: long-lasting changes (might also mean "health improvements," but I know that won't be a popular interpretation here).

Tree + Woman: ill woman

Woman + Sun: success and optimism (in this series it might also show "recovery from illness").

The Sun in a health context is a card of energy and vitality, so at the end it could imply that the more anxious uncertainties will pass away. Perhaps an "important woman" (Woman + Sun) - not named Clinton or Obama - will step to the forefront to take up the cause. Possibly Trump will appoint a woman as HHS Secretary who will have the courage to do so. He seems to have attracted some more pragmatic advisors in the last half of his campaign.

From a mirroring perspective, Scythe + Sun could show a "whittling down" of benefits but probably not an outright "arterial rupture" causing a hemorrhage. More of a scalpel than an axe.

Storks + Woman suggests a shift in women's status but, traditionally, the Storks is one of the "positive-to-neutral" cards, so there may be something about its presence here that we're not seeing (or choosing not to see). Maybe benefits will be "different" but not unacceptable, unless any kind of change is unthinkable.

I note that there are two fairly positive cards in this spread but no Clouds or Cross to show dire consequences, and no Snake or Fox to suggest treachery. Even though the playing field has tilted, "due process" will still most likely have its day.

The long-and-short of it is that the Republican mandate didn't give them a "license to ill' (apologies to the Beastie Boys for pinching their album title); the Sun and Storks are telling me that women's rights will not lose as much ground as feared, and the Tea Party won't get as much satisfaction as they anticipate. Four years isn't a long time in politics, and the public has a long memory (just ask Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama). Besides, the Tea Party didn't elect Trump, the blue-collar constituency did, and many of them are working women or wives of workers who rely on those services. The long-term consequences of a conservative shift in the Supreme Court could be another matter, however.

CosmicBeing

Since Tree is the main focus and it is the fundamental "health" card, I think Obamacare will be the first casualty. Whether one sees its basic tenets as a "right" or not is open to debate. Roe v. Wade won't be so easy to undo, but the Tea Party will certainly push for it, and a Republican-friendly Supreme Court might be persuaded. Planned Parenthood seems like a more vulnerable target, but a scaling back or targeting of funding rather than an outright termination could be more likely.

Scythe + Storks: change is certainly coming, probably "fast" change.

Storks + Tree: long-lasting changes (might also mean "health improvements," but I know that won't be a popular interpretation here).

Tree + Woman: ill woman

Woman + Sun: success and optimism (in this series it might also show "recovery from illness").

The Sun in a health context is a card of energy and vitality, so at the end it could imply that the more anxious uncertainties will pass away. Perhaps an "important woman" (Woman + Sun) - not named Clinton or Obama - will step to the forefront to take up the cause. Possibly Trump will appoint a woman as HHS Secretary who will have the courage to do so. He seems to have attracted some more pragmatic advisors in the last half of his campaign.

From a mirroring perspective, Scythe + Sun could show a "whittling down" of benefits but probably not an outright "arterial rupture" causing a hemorrhage.

Storks + Woman suggests a shift in women's status but, traditionally, the Storks is one of the "positive-to-neutral" cards, so there may be something about its presence here that we're not seeing (or choosing not to see). Maybe benefits will be "different" but not unacceptable, unless any kind of change is unthinkable.

I note that there are two fairly positive cards in this spread but no Clouds or Cross to show dire consequences, and no Snake or Fox to suggest treachery. Even though the playing field has tilted, "due process" will still most likely have its day.

The long-and-short of it is that the Republican mandate didn't give them a "license to ill' (apologies to the Beastie Boys for pinching their album title); the Sun and Storks are telling me that women's rights will not lose as much ground as feared, and the Tea Party won't get as much satisfaction as they anticipate. Four years isn't a long time in politics, and the public has a long memory (just ask Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama). Besides, the Tea Party didn't elect Trump, the blue-collar constituency did, and many of them are working women or wives of workers who rely on those services. The long-term consequences of a conservative shift in the Supreme Court could be another matter, however.

This is an alternative view...the blue-color consituency...they are usually known at least the people I am around as those who don't support a lot of what planned parenthood does.

Planned parenthood is pretty controversial....even people who support that have their doubts about it because their was a time they had a bad relations with the minority in town.

I am not sure...it be interesting to look back and really see how this aligns with what occurs. I just know something about healthcare will change...just not hundred percent sure how to perceive the stork yet.

The scythe and stork just worries me....unless Scythe is taking on the meaning of sudden....A sudden positive change in healthcare for women to be successful. SO the Answer would be no rights will be taken away.

Guess we shall see.

DownUnderNZer

I have no idea what each candidate said or did not say.

I have only seen snippets back early on in the year, when it came down to two, a bit of the debates, and then again from the weekend that just passed. A few things here and there, but not an awful lot.

So, I really do not have an invested interest although I do know the outcome was crucial because either way it affected the world and that I did care about.

But with SCYTHE to me that is "cut backs" and with it next to "STORKS" (in the past) to any changes or improvements already made and with the TREE it is all about HEALTH as that is what the question was focused on. As WOMAN followed the TREE (near future to future) to me that meant it will impact on "women" and lastly the SUN in a "clear cut way" or "100%.

Scythe and Storks could be about Abortions.

I do want to add that the SUN could also mean some of the changes might be beneficial to females in some way or positive.

I read the cards as I saw them not based on anything preconceived as I have no idea what Trump plans at all. I have not watched anything on his or any of the candidates plans.

Agree. There will be some cutting on improvements of health hat probably are going to affect women...

If he de-funds planned parenthood it will greatly affect women's health in all areas...from cancer screening, to safe sex (STD testing and contraceptive), to abortion rights...and I even think they offer various counseling for women.

But from this alone we can tells the healthcare is going to be affected for sure....if my prediction is correct...which is not far from what he has stated in previous speeches.

CosmicBeing

To DownUnderNZer

I have no idea what each candidate said or did not say.

I have only seen snippets back early on in the year, when it came down to two, a bit of the debates, and then again from the weekend that just passed. A few things here and there, but not an awful lot.

So, I really do not have an invested interest although I do know the outcome was crucial because either way it affected the world and that I did care about.

That is fine. It's good to get a 'outside' view.. I'm too close to the matter because I'm a citizen here.

But with SCYTHE to me that is "cut backs" and with it next to "STORKS" (in the past) to any changes or improvements already made and with the TREE it is all about HEALTH as that is what the question was focused on. As WOMAN followed the TREE (near future to future) to me that meant it will impact on "women" and lastly the SUN in a "clear cut way" or "100%.

Yea...Scythe has to mean to some cut back because my question was toward something being removed.

I Sun definitely can mean 100% it is a card of success at least from my experience.

I think your translation is a sound translation.

Scythe and Storks could be about Abortions.

Yea I agree it could mean that definition. It's hard to really tell at the moment, but that was the root of his campaign..and he even stated women should be punished and doctors should be punished if they go through with one.

I do want to add that the SUN could also mean some of the changes might be beneficial to females in some way or positive.

I hope the spread ends up really being something positive and not the negative I and probably a percentage of U.S Citizen females worry about. Because some groups consider the after pill a form of abortion and I have even heard people try to say contraception is a form of abortion (which doesn't make sense to me but because I'm pro-choice...so I try to avoid getting into the business of someone else's health choices)

I read the cards as I saw them not based on anything preconceived as I have no idea what Trump plans at all. I have not watched anything on his or any of the candidates plans.

Thanks for your viewpoint...Abortion rights was just the first thought that came to mind when I say scythe+stork combo. It be hard to overturn roe vs wade (a legal case here that allowed such rights)....but they could put in obstacles which a lot states do and well people can miss deadline before it becomes an illegal act.

Guess we'll see.. I'll look back at this in June 2017 and maybe with some time into his presidency maybe the cards will prove what we thought or gives us a new way to view these cards.