Readings for feedback

Aries2014

I'm going to do readings with my lenormand gilded reverie deck

Ask me anything you like

I will do a few readings until I get tired

lepleadian

CAN I ask how did the meeting for me and T went today?

Aries2014

CAN I ask how did the meeting for me and T went today?

Thanks for sitting

Child - Anchor - Stork

Ok well I'm gathering from these cards that the meeting went really well and a new start is certain with some positive new changes that looks like could be life changing

Hope this resonates!

D Sparkles

May i sit please?

Was X telling me the truth when he told me he'd date me if his circumstances were different?

lepleadian

Thanks for sitting

Child - Anchor - Stork

Ok well I'm gathering from these cards that the meeting went really well and a new start is certain with some positive new changes that looks like could be life changing

Hope this resonates!

it went ok, nothing big, or the way i wanted, but was ok

Aries2014

Stork - Sun - child

Yes it looks like he was telling the truth stork and success meaning success and high energy but it looks like a positive change will occur soon

D Sparkles

Stork - Sun - child

Yes it looks like he was telling the truth stork and success meaning success and high energy but it looks like a positive change will occur soon

Interesting. His circumstances won't be changing so a positive change won't occur. What worries me about Child at the end is that it makes.me think that maybe he just said that to make me.feel better. Would you mind asking "Did x like D Sparkles as more than just a friend?" please. I can read for you too.

Aries2014

Interesting. His circumstances won't be changing so a positive change won't occur. What worries me about Child at the end is that it makes.me think that maybe he just said that to make me.feel better. Would you mind asking "Did x like D Sparkles as more than just a friend?" please. I can read for you too.

Yes I understand what your saying there the child been immature!

Garden birds coffin

I don't think so or maybe there's not going to be any communication for a while with the coffin been at the end

My Q What can I expect to happen next for me and T

Bonny

Hi A:) !!

What is on the cards between c (the man in my life) and I in the next four weeks?

Yours?

Aries2014

Hi A:) !!

What is on the cards between c (the man in my life) and I in the next four weeks?

Yours?

Bear - house - woman

Do you both live together? If not looks like you could be soon or maybe looking at a bigger house or expansion hope this resonates that's all I really got from these cards

My Q how is T feeling towards me now we just spoke