What would be your DREAM Lenormand for 2015?

greatdane

If it is already in the making, great, please list that one. If there is a Lenormand you would love to see, a style, a theme, you don't see being created, please list that one.

For me, it would be NOT a fairy tale deck, but as I have mentioned before, one with art like the Golden Book of Fairy Tales I grew up with. I love the style of the art itself. THAT as a Lenormand, no playing card inserts, no borders, I would so like one like that!

Anyone else patiently awaiting a new style that is being made or one you just wish would be made in 2015?

OH and I am awaiting the Anna. K Lenormand. THAT IS in the making, but not sure when it will be out.

So, that "fantasy" deck that may never be made and the Anna. K Lenormand in the process are my two!

reall

I would like to see chibi Lenormand!^^ cute/cartoon style!^^:)))(im curently skeching one!:)
and steampunk if possible!^^(we don't see steampunk enough LOLZ !^^ ;))))
btw I googled the Golden Book of Fairy Tales and here is list of illustration http://www.artpassions.net/segur/
can tell why you like it!^^(it would be easy to make L deck with photoshop!^^ LOLZ;))))
animals and nature are so beautiful and realistic!^^ (but human ch are bit of?/ eyes LOLZ ;)))

greatdane

Thank you Reall

I like the softness, mistiness of this style. I wouldn't really want it to be a fairy tale theme, I would like it to be more like an older Lenormand, an old style Rider, in that theme, the older Lenormands, but in the artistic soft style of this book and I see you understand :).

I also do hope the Anna. K Lenormand comes out this year. I love the Anna. K (her published ones, the first and second ed) tarot and from what I have seen of her Lenormand, I would very much like it.

May we get what we wish for :)).

shadowdancer

I would love, love LOVE - to see another deck by Ciro Marchetti.

Nuff said :D :D

I think his style of art, his wonderful use of imagery set the bar high with his Gilded Reverie. The thought of another deck would have me salivating, albeit I know it is not likely. I can dream though.

ana luisa

I would love, love LOVE - to see another deck by Ciro Marchetti.

Nuff said :D :D

I think his style of art, his wonderful use of imagery set the bar high with his Gilded Reverie. The thought of another deck would have me salivating, albeit I know it is not likely. I can dream though.

Not Lenormand, I know but if you're such a fan, you probably have his Oracle of Visions. It is MIND BLOWING !

http://www.ciromarchetti.com/Oracle_of_Visions_1.html

greatdane

Well I can't argue with you Shadowdancer or Ana Luisa :)

Yes Ana Luisa, lovely :). I see what you want it. And Shadowdancer, I think Ciro likely has more up his sleeve. His decks are well-received, so I think you will probably get your wish.

reall

I like the softness, mistiness of this style. I wouldn't really want it to be a fairy tale theme, I would like it to be more like an older Lenormand, an old style Rider, in that theme, the older Lenormands, but in the artistic soft style of this book and I see you understand :).

I also do hope the Anna. K Lenormand comes out this year. I love the Anna. K (her published ones, the first and second ed) tarot and from what I have seen of her Lenormand, I would very much like it.

May we get what we wish for :)).

np!^^ yep!^^ clasic semi realistic style is best for Lenormand!^^ ;))) now i remember Lisa Hunt is curently working on one?:))) and Stephanie Pui-Mun Law/Shadowscapes Tarot imo should make fantastic fantasy L deck!;)))))

@shadowdancer C.M is my fav!^^ and now when you mention it I would like to see him do another L but this time in classical illustration style insted of photorealistic/ cg?:))) LOLZ

danieljuk

Ciro from me too :D :thumbsup:

I would like to see a Lenormand from Kitty Kahane because I love her tarot deck which is now OOP. I emailed her after a forum thread discussion suggesting this and she never replied :( A nice brightly coloured modern abstract Lenormand please dear artists!

RavenLuna

I'm trying not to collect Lenormands, but I have my heart set on the Celtic Lenormand. It looks beautiful! I didn't know Lisa Hunt is also painting a deck. That's another to keep an eye out for :)