What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Achlys

Waiting for my Isidore tarot to arrive...very anxious to break into this deck :D

Laura Borealis

I got a shipping notice yesterday from GameCrafters, but it doesn't seem to be in the postal system yet (tracking # doesn't work) but still, I'm excited to be getting my Future Vision Gem tarot soon :cool5:

BlueLotus

I finally caved in and ordered the following decks, which should be on their way to me soon:
  • The Pagan Otherworlds Tarot
  • The Modern Spellcaster's Tarot
  • The Fairy Tale Lenormand

VampTarot23

I just got notified that Tabula Mundi Tarot Colores Arcus is out for delivery! By 3 o'clock I should have it in my hot little hands .

littlethings

Returned from vacation to find Pagan Otherworlds and Tabula Mundi Tarot Colores Arcus waiting for me! :D

seedcake

Just bought Nicoletta Ceccoli Mini :heart: This deck is so harsh and I need to carry it around with me. As a bonus, I took Ceccoli Oracle.

IHeartRescues

More like what is the postman NOT bringing. Just channeled my inner TOADie and just cxl'd my pre-order for the Wild Unknown. I know... As the days are nearing for its 2nd new release, I started thinking I would like to have a deck to work with alongside my new Thoth decks (the real STRETCH Tarot lol). (still waiting on the pocket Thoth fm Germany - why so looong??)
So I will be saving up for the Mutational Alchemy Tarot. Keep going back and forth on this one, but am reading up on the Yi Jing and following (does not always = understanding) their ever-evolving tarot book and blog. Not really interested in anything else right now anyway, except for a bunch of OOP decks.

Yellow

Hudes Tarot

The Hudes Tarot just arrived today. I'm so excited to finally have this deck. It feels a bit like home :)

JadePixie

Tabula Mundi in the post, can't wait! :D