What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

devilkitty

Waiting on the Lynd Ward from Duck Soup.

rylla

After long wait I've got the Tabula Mundi, Pagan Otherworld and Heart and Hand tarot on the same day (yesterday). Yap! Today I've got the Alchemical IV. So many goodies!

stellar4

The postman has been busy bringing wonderful things to my door - Way of the Fool, Lynd Ward and standard and pocket sized Tarot von A E Waite are the lovelies that have come through my letterbox!

rylla

The postman has been busy bringing wonderful things to my door - Way of the Fool, Lynd Ward and standard and pocket sized Tarot von A E Waite are the lovelies that have come through my letterbox!

If somebody hates people who enjoy tarot that must be the postman :) - they really have to work hard considering how many packages they have to deliver to all of us :) [sorry, off topic, I just couldn't help mentioning it]

Laura Borealis

I'm waiting for a Tarot von AE Waite too... but the standard size. :)

If somebody hates people who enjoy tarot that must be the postman :) - they really have to work hard considering how many packages they have to deliver to all of us :) [sorry, off topic, I just couldn't help mentioning it]

At least they're lightweight. Postal carriers probably don't hate us too much... they'd save that for those who order boxes full of lead weights :D

Sassyinkpen

The Pearls of Wisdom Tarot (Jumbo size!)

Falcor

Yoga tarot and the Universal Goddess tarot(I have won this one).

Aquamarine

The Postman brought me my Tabula Mundi just 5 minutes ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celtictarot

Margarete Petersen tarot, preordered seeds of shakti too