What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

SaturnCeleste

I just pre-ordered the Ostara Tarot and Lo Scarabeo's Santa Muerte Tarot LE.

The SM won't be shipping until October and there is no date on the Ostara.
I really deliberated over the Santa Muerte but decided not to pre-order it just yet.

I did get some other decks pre-ordered today, I'm so very very bad!

Tarocchi Sola Busca from book depository.

Mystical Tarot, Vice Versa, Angelarium, Healing Light and Ostara. I'm flat broke now but in tarot bliss!

barefootlife

Man, I really need to stop. Here's my current list:

Mary-el, Wooden Tarot/Earthbound Oracle set, Carot, Tarot of the Crone...and a friend and I are planning to split a Fountain bogo when that goes live.

Now I just need to stay off the Duck Soup website for at least the next 6 months...

banbha

I really deliberated over the Santa Muerte but decided not to pre-order it just yet.

Mystical Tarot, Vice Versa, Angelarium, Healing Light and Ostara. I'm flat broke now but in tarot bliss!

One of the things that got me to order the Santa Muerte so early is it's a limited edition. (There's a regular edition too.) Come closer to delivery time I'll learn more about it and if I don't like it as much I can always cancel.

The Vice Versa is one I need to see more of before I order! I can't wait to see the Ostara. I wonder why that one is taking so long.

banbha

Oh, I'm expecting Tarot of the Crone this month. Out Tarot in September and The Brady Tarot in December. :) These are all winners for me. Desert Island Decks I'm betting!

VampTarot23

Tarot of the Crone times two

cosmicon

grrr thanks
i just pre-ordered angelarium thanks to you. XD
i love the art and subject matter

but how come there are conflicting release dates? april 25 in catologue and uk amazon but september 17 on llewellyn and us amazon. i really hope we don't have to wait that long... ):

i also ordered babieri's zodiac oracle.

Beanfeasa

I'm waiting on ancient Italian tarot and pixies astounding lenormand from book depository. A mythic 1986 edition I won on eBay, and a la Cortez Dei taroccho in a trade.

lantana

Just ordered the Fountain Tarot, I'm gonna have to wait awhile since I'm splitting the BOGO and my friend is gonna have to send me my copy, but since I was planning to get this as a birthday present I don't mind waiting too much!

rakusribut

Got the original Agni Roerich tarot set with guidebook in russian today. now i still have to find a native russian speaker who can translate it for me....:)))
I also have the 2016 reprint, which is very small in comparison. This deck is huge! And thick! and the print is a lot brighter so the stunning artwork just blows me away....
Still waiting for the Antiquarian to arrive, the first one got lost so now a replacement is on its way.

GlitterNova

Just ordered the Zombie Tarot. I...uh....got impatient waiting for the Ostara Tarot to be shipped.....I was weak! I love horror movies though and this deck has been on my list for a good long while.