What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

CharlotteK

The postman brought me a customs charge card for £13.99, an 'sufficient postage paid by sender' charge card for £3.00 and a Parcelforce Worldwide invoice for £24.99 import duty and 'clearance fee' on a package from the USA they are holding (Tabula Mundi?). Aaargh. That's £41 for what looks like 3 decks :( Need a UK deck creation revolution!

devilkitty

A Sasurabito pack, and (perhaps one day; though so far it's looking like "second Tuesday of next week") the cream-bordered Haindl I ordered from Germany through ABE,

G6

I hope a big box from Europe soon! 😊

Onion Budgie

Tarot of the Magical Forest.

I'm itching to get my hands on this deck! The images have drawn me in completely. I'm not usually attracted to cutesy-Tarot, but this one is adorable.

Onion Budgie

The postman brought me a customs charge card for £13.99, an 'sufficient postage paid by sender' charge card for £3.00 and a Parcelforce Worldwide invoice for £24.99 import duty and 'clearance fee' on a package from the USA they are holding (Tabula Mundi?). Aaargh. That's £41 for what looks like 3 decks :( Need a UK deck creation revolution!

Ouch! That's scandalous. I've been stung like that before, although not for a Tarot deck. Customs and the other shizzle ended up costing almost as much as the item itself!

barefootlife

Slow Holler arrived and it is so damn beautiful, holy wow. Somehow I failed to realize that the card faces are gilded and there's so much to see in every card. So excited!

Thoughtful

My postie brought me the Hanson-Roberts. What a sweet little deck and what a reader! we bonded immediately.

Barleywine

Golden Universal Tarot arrived today. I thought I might be disappointed by the sketchier Pentacles with their less consistent gold embellishment, but as a working deck that's not going to bother me a bit.

Tarot dance

....I;m awaiting the Norse Tarot i got from the Trade Train...it is coming from New Zealand....so i;m (not) patiently waiting....lol