What's the postman bringing you? - NEW 2009 thread

CastleCrest

I just bought the Templar Deck - Very Excited!!

Asbestos Mango

Tarot of the Saints.

I've been away from the Tarot for a while, because of religious objections.
I've realized that the objections should not be to reading the Tarot, but to what I feel to be misuse. Even before my conversion, though, I had long since stopped using it to try to predict the future, and saw it more as a tool for self-analysis. For that purpose, I think it's fine. Still, I decided to go with a Christian-themed deck.

Now, I'll probably start collecting.

conversus

Our Seedy Delivery Man just brought :

Lenormand Oracle Cards
Tarot of Marseilles (Grimaud) French and English titles
Tarot Karten A.E. Waite (Konigs Furt)

CED

thorhammer

Trying to gather my thoughts . . . so I have coming, in no particular order:

Waking the Wild Spirit d/b
Norse Tarot d/b
Daughters of the Moon d/b
Wise Women's Tarot d/b
Motherpeace d/b
Tarot Noir (when it's ready :heart:)
Print from the Gaian CE set
Women of the Golden Dawn
Hello, Tarot colour
Fifth Tarot d/b
Bird Signs Oracle
Mantegna

\m/ Kat

Wendywu

Tarot ReVisioned came from Weaver - the skill, the work in this deck is amazing....

Vision Quest and Medicine Woman Tarot both came but having checked them over I have put them away until the Ironwing IDS is over.

Photokat :heart: has sent me a copy of the Future Solleone. I am soooo excited about this deck. I love Elisabetta Cassari's work! It's gonna take at least another week to reach me - a lesson in patience .....

Mysterious (but small) packages are arriving at the house at intervals and being swiftly grabbed and hidden by my husband. Apparently I have to wait for them until late December. This seems most unfair :laugh:

SphinYote

I've ordered Tarot ReVisioned (along with another book of art by the same artist), and a second copy of Tarot of the Spirit....my first is missing a card, has been for may years, and I've never been able to acquire a replacement for that card, so that will become a craft deck and I will get a new copy. :)

PathWalker

If the postamn was coming round, he might be bringing me some nice decks from trades, and a lovely tarot bag from a barter thing - but they're on stike, and he's not bring me b****y anything :(
Not that I'm upset at all!

Pathwalker

HearthCricket

Today, so far, I have received:

Navigators of the Mystic Sea Tarot
All Hallows Tarot

Play time! :D

silver_rain

This week I received the Corte Dei tarot and the Deviant Moon, both of which are gorgeous in very different ways!

I'm waiting on:

Wegmuller's Gypsy Tarot, the large first edition
Rider Deluxe