What's the postman bringing you? - NEW 2009 thread

FatesLady

Quantum Tarot: A Tarot of New Physics, Mystic Dreamer Tarot (Book & Cards) just ordered. Still waiting on The Haindl Tarot Deck and the Osho Tarot.

AND I preordered the Legacy of the Divine Tarot!!

I am dying of excitement here!

Wendywu

A nice used Haindl - yet another deck that'll take hours and hours of study ...... (yay! :D )

FatesLady

The OOP Tea Leaf Fortune Cards... ZOMG!

Kanon

Today, postman brought me Barbara Walker Tarot by Barbara Walker (AGMÜLLER), Fantastical Tarot by Nathalie Hertz (U.S. Games), Voyager Tarot by James Wanless, PH.D. and Ken Knutson (Fair Winds Press), and Ogham The Celtic Oracle by Peter Pracownik and Andy Baggott (AGMÜLLER) :heart:.

I'm definitely in love with Barbara Walker Tarot and Voyager Tarot.

fairybugg

New deck

Hi everyone.
I just ordered and recieved The Herbal Tarot.
So far I am enjoying it...

MsRubyRain

Postman brought me The Way Of The Horse Oracles today!

I also got a few books.

conversus

Tarot Jean Payen 1743

The postman delivered today a beautiful copy of Thinbuddha's restoration of the Tarot of Jean Payen 1743.

A really delicate and lovely deck and a very well made presentation box!

Thanks you Thinbuddha!

CED

Dusk Till Dawn

Received: Manga University Tarot :bugeyed:, Tibetan Gemstone Oracle, Back Up Sweet Twilight.
Ordered: Witches Tarot, Lovers Tarot, Tarot Bag

Kanon

Just ordered Ansata Tarot by Paul Struck (AGMÜLLER) from my local bookstore (I can't believe they have it!). Should be here around Thursday or Friday :heart:.

victoria.star

I received the Quantum (have to share it with my husband, the physics nut), the Old English and the Bruegel.
Plus, yesterday, the Langustl!!

Still haven't had a chance to look at any of them, tuckered out from moving my son this weekend--first babe to fly the coop!