What's the postman bringing you?

Sulis

Guidelines for this thread – Please read before posting

In an effort to stop these sticky threads from becoming too long and rambling, we have decided to close the old thread and begin a new one.

We would like to ensure that this thread stays on topic and doesn't become a 'Chat' thread with many off-topic posts.

This is not a thread to discuss the decks you already have in your collections.

Could you please make sure that you stick to the title of the thread and just list the decks or books you have recently ordered or are waiting for in trades?

It's also OK to post when decks are delivered but please begin a new thread if you want to talk about decks that have just been delivered.

Comments and discussions about where to find decks, scans etc are ok but please try not to take this thread into the realms of 'Chat'.

Any off-topic ‘Chat’ style discussions, whether about decks or not will be removed.

If you wish to discuss decks that you already own or are waiting for, please begin a new thread in Tarot Decks.

Thank you

Sulis and MeeWah – Moderators – Tarot Decks

All Is One

I'm waiting for Rodney's Transparent Tarot deck (and I'll send him mine when it arrives in about a month....thank you so so much, Rodney) and also a copy of the Tarot of Prague from Tarot Garden.

thorhammer

I'm waiting only for a new, unopened greenie Thoth, which I plan to trim. That will make *ahem* five copies of the Thoth in my house . . . and I can't even read with it. *sigh* What is wrong with me?

After that, it's a lonely looking couple of months :(

\m/ Kat

TomTom

I am waiting for
the Tao oracle and the Anubis oracle.

Debra

I am awaiting from Cactus the Transformational Tarot and the old Alchemical by Robert Place, and from Grizzabella a tarot bag and business card case :heart: I am excited!

truelighth

I had a tarot extravaganza at my mailbox today. First of all, the Transparant Tarot arrived!!! Yahoooo! :D I am so happy with that one. It is all that I expected. Wow!

And then there were more packages with: the Greylight Tarot, Vivien Kabar Tarot, Liz Dean's Golden Tarot, Literatarot Asia, Literatarot Oceania and the Tarocchi della Luna Nuova. All in all a huge haul! I haven't even had the time to check them all out (needed to play with the Transparent first). But I will be busy for quite a while now :D

Still in the mail: Both Sides and Maple Tarot by Beth Seilonen.

CJ7

I'm still waiting for my Jane Austen Tarot deck. I'm super-excited about it as I'm a big Jane Austen fan :)

Midnightgirl

I've just now ordered a Mantegna deck. I'm completely in love with the gorgeous and strange historical decks and if they weren't so rare and expensive I'd have them all... my next will be a beautiful Minchiate.

la-luna

I recieved my "Tarocchi Omaggio a Federico II" speaking of BIG (24x15 cm)(but very nice ) and also a Golden Botticelli Tarot

HearthCricket

Received my Visconti Grand Trumps, Tarot of the Dead, Whispering Tarot and Royal Thai. Fun variety pack! All beautiful and begging for use!