WHICH deck would you replace FIRST?

Richard

Ancien Tarot de Marseille (Grimaud)

firefrost

RWS. That's the one I originally started with. Comfy slippers.

Grigori

I'd be most concerned about replacing my original version of the Mythic Tarot. But would probably replace my large Thoth first, and start trimming it while I try to find that OOP Mythic :)

Le Fanu

I think it would have to be the Thoth. Firstly because it is easy to replace; I could go out to a bookstore and get it asap to relieve the pain, and secondly because there is so much to look at in it that it would keep me distracted and give me lots to contemplate while I set about replacing the others.

foolMoon

RWS, TdM and Thoth - these decks began my Tarot journey, so they will have to begin again. Everything else will build around them eventually.

bleubohemian

Morgan Greer! I would be sad that it was a new printing, but the images are so near and dear to me that I would be ok. I would probable realize that I didn't need to replace all the others, as I love to look at them all but rarely use any of them.

FLizarraga

Yes.

Not sure I get why you ask or feel a need to point it out?

Just because you were the first one to really express it, and did it really well. :)

Most of us were talking about the sentimental value of this or that deck, but you pointed out the reason for it.

Halloween

Why my halloween deck naturally ! But to be honest I only own a few so the decision is not that worrisome

Nina*

Just because you were the first one to really express it, and did it really well. :)

Most of us were talking about the sentimental value of this or that deck, but you pointed out the reason for it.
Ah... okay. :)

Sorry, but sometimes nuances in language get lost when it's not your (my) first language.