WHICH decks would you like...SUPERSIZED?

EmpyreanKnight

I think Scapini decks, the Medieval in particular, would benefit from this. Though the Kabbalistic Visions has pretty large cards as they stand, its border width looks particularly merciless. I shall still be getting both though.

Scarlet Woodland

Pleeeaaaase Shadowscapes please. I see so much in the images on my tablet (app) that I had no idea was there from the cards. I wouldn't just buy a new, large size edition I'd buy multiple backup copies too!

Also yes, how stunning would a large size Tarot of Vampyres be! Looks so gorgeous on my tablet (app) that I often prop up said tablet with a ToV card as art.

Paulina is basically unuseable at it's current size for me so desperately needs a large edition.

Yes big cards are more expensive to produce and trickier to shuffle but to any publishers wary of trying it... just look at the Druidcraft; undeniably a huge commercial success and it's humungous!

teawoman

I agree with Scarlet Woodland - Shadowscapes suffers from being too small. Likewise the Wildwood - its images are ASTONISHING on the box, and disappointing on the cards.

IHeartRescues

I think Scapini decks, the Medieval in particular, would benefit from this. Though the Kabbalistic Visions has pretty large cards as they stand, its border width looks particularly merciless. I shall still be getting both though.

I need a magnifying glass to see the delicious details of the Medieval Scapini so would love to see this reissued in larger size! His art really appeals to me: elongated bodies, "bard" -ish humor and details details!

aquestionmark

Four pages on and nobody has mentioned the Navigators Tarot of the Mystic SEA. All those tiny little symbols need magnifying. It would look fabulous the size of a large Thoth

US Games gave the copyright to the creator of the deck so maybe we could get in touch with Julia Turk somehow to see if she's interested in printing an oversized deck, I too would absolutely love a big Mystic SEA deck.