Which of my Tarots should I reprint?

Which Chronata Deck should be Reprinted?

• Tarot of the Midnight Masquerade

Votes: 27 56.3%
  • Tarot Noir

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Penguin Parade

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • ChronaTarot

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Something else?

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters

baylys

Argh! I really want it but internet is playing up. Hopefully I haven't missed out so I will try to use the office computer.

Chronata

No worries baylys! There are 100
I have only presold 3

You have PLENTY of time!

greycats

MM is the only deck of yours that I don't have so naturally it had my vote. I enjoy them all, but I'd buy an extra deck of Midnight Masquerade.

greycats

MoonGypsy

Just reminding peeps about the exciting News from our dear Chronata! Her fabulous Tarot Noir is about to be reprinted in heavier more sturdy cardstock! [a dream come true!]

*PREORDER* 2nd Edition TAROT NOIR

"This popular black and white Marseilles style Tarot deck, is now being reprinted with better, heavier card stock, in a brand new edition!

The deck has 78 borderless cards in a 3 inch by 4 inch size with a signed and numbered card in a limited edition of 100."

rylla

So here is the story so far...

The Midnight Masquerade will have to wait...doing another limited edition of Majors Only seems sorta silly...and I really want to make more cards, anyway.

That's my only consolation...:)

blue_fusion

Just a bit off-topic, but have you considered those print-on-demand printers? I think some have something like no-money-up-front schemes (they just print when you have an order from someone). That way you don't get to shell out a lot of cash. I'm looking into that myself. I'm thinking, if it's a limited ed deck, you just send them (the printers) signed and numbered "edition cards" (which you yourself will make, and cut), so the printers can include these to the decks when they package and ship them to buyers.

Of all your decks, i think the midnight masquerade is THE classic. Though republishing really is up to you, as a deck creator myself, i feel reluctant to advise it. My take on things is that those people who bought those decks bought them in good faith, in that the deck copies would be limited to the number you set. You can maybe make changes/alterations to the original or maybe create something in a similar style instead.

WhiteWolfy

Ok, i couldn't resist so i ordered ;)

rylla

Just a bit off-topic, but have you considered those print-on-demand printers? I think some have something like no-money-up-front schemes (they just print when you have an order from someone). That way you don't get to shell out a lot of cash. I'm looking into that myself. I'm thinking, if it's a limited ed deck, you just send them (the printers) signed and numbered "edition cards" (which you yourself will make, and cut), so the printers can include these to the decks when they package and ship them to buyers.

Of all your decks, i think the midnight masquerade is THE classic. Though republishing really is up to you, as a deck creator myself, i feel reluctant to advise it. My take on things is that those people who bought those decks bought them in good faith, in that the deck copies would be limited to the number you set. You can maybe make changes/alterations to the original or maybe create something in a similar style instead.

Ya! A whole MM deck of 78 cards! :)

ETA: BTW I have the Tarot Noir; it is very beautiful Marseilles deck! I strongly recommend it! You won't be disappointed!

MoonGypsy

ETA: BTW I have the Tarot Noir; it is very beautiful Marseilles deck! I strongly recommend it! You won't be disappointed!

And the extra super thing is that this new 2nd edition will have much more sturdy cardstock--much like the cardstock of her le petit Noir Lenormand deck. :)

i can hardly wait to have a Tarot Noir that i can shuffle without worry...:)

garmonbozia

New edition Tarot Noir preorders are now up on the Tarot Goodies website!
There can only be one Devil...I'm thinking he's gonna be naked!
Unless popular opinion say otherwise!

Great news! I just preordered.
I've not read the forum in months. I've always hoped this would get a professional printing. Woohoo!