Which oracle deck do you use the most?

Little Hare

I've searched here but can't find anything....

What oracle do you use the most and why?

For me I would say The Goddess Oracle created by many artists under the instruction from Doreen Virtue

Second in place would be; Ask an angel cards by toni carmine salerno

I don't really know why i use the goddess one that much,whilst it has some beautiful artwork, i think the cards could have been so much better, but i enjoy using them because i like to connect to goddess energy.

The angel ones are beautiful and always give me really profound readings and its artwork soothes me

:heart:

I can't wait to hear what others have to say

silverwings94

I use the Mystical Lenormand the most. I would love to have other lenormands but will have to wait till after Yule when I'll have some $$ from my birthday.
Silverwings94

6 Haunted Days

Definately the Witches Runes and Fairy Ring Oracle, but I have been using the Graven Images Oracle a lot since I got it weeks ago, it's wonderful!

Victorian Flower Oracle and Good Witch Bad Witch are other top faves! :)

Little Hare

Oh i so want to get my hands on the Graven images oracle... Lucky you! 6HD

geministar

What a good question peace_pixie.

I would have to say its a cross between my Frouds Faeries and Goddess Guidance by Doreen Virtue.

Like you, I like to connect with the goddess, and really like to use these cards to do this.

6 Haunted Days

geministar said:
What a good question peace_pixie.

I would have to say its a cross between my Frouds Faeries and Goddess Guidance by Doreen Virtue.

Like you, I like to connect with the goddess, and really like to use these cards to do this.

If you really love Goddess decks have you checked out Ancient Feminine Wisdom: Of Goddesses and Heroines Oracle by Kay Steventon? She did the Spiral Tarot, I just love her art and style! I saw the cards at the local shop and they are drop dead gorgeous....I had to order a copy. Haven't come in yet though :)

C.N.

I use the Archangel Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue each morning for a daily advice reading.
I also brought this week the Daily Guidance from Your Angels Oracle Cards by the same author, they also looks very promising and might become a second favorite.
BTW, I wouldn't use these for a general 'non-advice' reading, for that tarot seems better.

EDIT:
As for why, it's their positive vibe that helps starting the day in a positive way, while at the same time gives a nudge on what to focus on.

Chronata

It goes in cycles...but I would say the Celestial Wisdom cards (the ones with the single word printed on each card)
As well as the Madame Endora.

Depending on the mood and season...I also use the Froud Faeries, Morgans, Good Witch Bad Witch, CLOW, Medicine Cards and Dream cards off and on.

as for the whys...the Celestial wisdom were my first truly intuitive oracle deck.
I used them exclusively with tarot for many years, and now I use them to talk to my spirit guides.

The Madame Endora are just a perfect all around fortune deck for events and clients.
the others are my back up favorites. I mainly use them for myself, because they have such a personal touch...but if I am feeling in a sharing mood, they work great for others too!

faunabay

Oh this is an easy question for me. Hands down it's my Froud Faeries!!!

Master_Margarita

I use an oracle I made myself. Technically it is a deck of SoulCollage cards. It works as well as anything else for me, though I also like Oblique Strategies for a good kick-in-the-pants message.