Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle for exchange & feedback

Libertya

hm this resonates greatly actually! I think we are both scared and tentative but interested in each other, very slow movement towards each other and it does indeed feel like sometimes the timing is right, we connect and it feels like we have done this before. He is amazing :)
But then sometimes I am worried and start ovethinking and get really worried. Right now for example I have gotten it in my head that he might be seeing someone :-/

When you say a lot more waiting, did you get a sense of how much longer? Months??

And you mean between us or in my romantic life in general (ie with someone else than him)

Hi there! Sorry for the delay. I was working all day yesterday.
Just to clarify the reading was about you and this person. No one else. :)
I did ask for a timing as to when things would start to change for you and this person and I pulled The card Heal, also known as the Star card with the number 17. This can mean 17 days, weeks, or months. I know it kind of sounds like a long timing but it can happen sooner depending on your free will and choices.

Libertya

Hi!

I would love some advice for my love life please!

Hi there! Sorry for the delay.
I pulled the Mother and Daughter card for you.
The message is mothering, nurturing, and self-worth. This card is telling you to practice self-love and spend more time with your family, especially your parents. Your love life will benefit from you nurturing yourself. When you nurture yourself you actually manifest love into your life. This card is also telling you that by spending more time with your family you will realize the type of partner that you want. It's kind of saying to follow your parents' examples when it comes to love. Does any of this make sense to you?

pdmishh

Hi there! Sorry for the delay.

I pulled the Mother and Daughter card for you.

The message is mothering, nurturing, and self-worth. This card is telling you to practice self-love and spend more time with your family, especially your parents. Your love life will benefit from you nurturing yourself. When you nurture yourself you actually manifest love into your life. This card is also telling you that by spending more time with your family you will realize the type of partner that you want. It's kind of saying to follow your parents' examples when it comes to love. Does any of this make sense to you?

Interesting - I've been getting a ton of reads lately related to this; allowing myself to feel all the emotions I'm going through, to nurture myself and to let the moon be my guide - all very very feminine reads.

So en lieu of this, i'm very much aware of my need to practice being open more, to be more receptive to the love around me, and to not be so fearful of it.

And yes my parents have been together for over 35 years

Thanks so much :)