will he return?

gianguyendo

A friend of mine is going to study abroad soon for 6 years, so her bf suggest a "pause" breakup. He wants to make sure if, even after not talking and meeting her, his love is still there and they can carry on or it gets diminished and they should better off be friend. He hopes that my friend seriously consider everything too. They both agree to contact each other when they get their own answer, no matter what it is, partner or friend.

She asked me for a spread whether he returns to the romantic path specifically. This is what I got: Cloud-Rider-Star-Key-Bouquet
- Cloud+Rider: messages that bring clarity. With Bouquet mirroring Cloud and Key mirroring Rider, it should be an answer/revelation message that clear out their doubt.
- Rider+Star: hopeful news, news that brings hope
- Star+Key: an answer to your hope, getting what you want
- Key+Bouquet: happiness, positive outcome

The card looks looks promising. He'll return for sure to clarify things left behind, not sure if it's a romantic return as she wants now, but in the end my friend'll be happy with the outcome. And with Star as focus card, seems like he still hasn't made up his mind yet and it might takes her 2 weeks to hear back from him, online. (it's funny to note that by then she'll already have left and online contacting is their only choice)
That's what I think, how abt u guys?
Thanks ������

Saskia

A friend of mine is going to study abroad soon for 6 years, so her bf suggest a "pause" breakup. He wants to make sure if, even after not talking and meeting her, his love is still there and they can carry on or it gets diminished and they should better off be friend. He hopes that my friend seriously consider everything too. They both agree to contact each other when they get their own answer, no matter what it is, partner or friend.

She asked me for a spread whether he returns to the romantic path specifically. This is what I got: Cloud-Rider-Star-Key-Bouquet
- Cloud+Rider: messages that bring clarity. With Bouquet mirroring Cloud and Key mirroring Rider, it should be an answer/revelation message that clear out their doubt.
- Rider+Star: hopeful news, news that brings hope
- Star+Key: an answer to your hope, getting what you want
- Key+Bouquet: happiness, positive outcome

The card looks looks promising. He'll return for sure to clarify things left behind, not sure if it's a romantic return as she wants now, but in the end my friend'll be happy with the outcome. And with Star as focus card, seems like he still hasn't made up his mind yet and it might takes her 2 weeks to hear back from him, online. (it's funny to note that by then she'll already have left and online contacting is their only choice)
That's what I think, how abt u guys?
Thanks ������

Hi there, can I just clarify these timelines? The friend is going for 6 years: was the suggestion that they won't keep in touch for 6 years and after that get in contact and tell their decision - get back together as a couple or friends?

Or is the idea to not be in touch for 2 weeks, and then decide whether they want to try a long-distance relationship?

The cards look happy and positive, but I think understanding the timeline is the issue here. The guy might get back in 2 weeks to say he want's to try to be in a relationship despite the long distance. But I highly doubt Lenormand can show events after 6 years; and after 6 years of no contact the message could be so utterly positive.

I agree with your interpretation though, meaning that I think you got the keywords and meanings correct.

Barleywine

I agree that, given human nature as most of us know it, six years is too long a time to capture in any form of divination. Even if they agree to continue the romance, I would be surprised if they make it past a year as anything but friends, and even that arrangement could diminish as time goes on and they meet other people in their immediate environment. "Life happens," you know? The best intentions are often undone by time.

The cards give a mixed message:

Clouds + Rider and Rider + Stars could be read as a confusing message (with the possibility of deception - "mischief") mingled with a hopeful one. Stars + Key and Key + Bouquet suggest success and happiness. There is always a chance that she could break off her education and return to him for the sake of love, but this spread doesn't show it, suggesting a "Don't worry, be happy" attitude. Another reading six months down the road would provide clarification.

gianguyendo

Hi there, can I just clarify these timelines? The friend is going for 6 years: was the suggestion that they won't keep in touch for 6 years and after that get in contact and tell their decision - get back together as a couple or friends?

Or is the idea to not be in touch for 2 weeks, and then decide whether they want to try a long-distance relationship?

The cards look happy and positive, but I think understanding the timeline is the issue here. The guy might get back in 2 weeks to say he want's to try to be in a relationship despite the long distance. But I highly doubt Lenormand can show events after 6 years; and after 6 years of no contact the message could be so utterly positive.

I agree with your interpretation though, meaning that I think you got the keywords and meanings correct.
Oh no, 6 years is just the amount of time my friend will be away for studying (she'll come back every year for summer vacation though). They don't specify timeline for getting back in touch, they just agree to talk when they both get their own answers whether they want to keep the relationship or not. But i'm sure it can't be more than 2-3 months

gianguyendo

I agree that, given human nature as most of us know it, six years is too long a time to capture in any form of divination. Even if they agree to continue the romance, I would be surprised if they make it past a year as anything but friends, and even that arrangement could diminish as time goes on and they meet other people in their immediate environment. "Life happens," you know? The best intentions are often undone by time.

The cards give a mixed message:

Clouds + Rider and Rider + Stars could be read as a confusing message (with the possibility of deception - "mischief") mingled with a hopeful one. Stars + Key and Key + Bouquet suggest success and happiness. There is always a chance that she could break off her education and return to him for the sake of love, but this spread doesn't show it, suggesting a "Don't worry, be happy" attitude. Another reading six months down the road would provide clarification.
I'm sorry, English is not my native language so my writing must give people wrong information. 6 years is the amount of time my friend need to pursue her degree, but she'll return every summer break (the guys is aware of this too). This break purpose is just for them to see if they want to try LDR or break up now. And my friend just want to know the guy's incoming decision. What happens after the decision is not in the question šŸ˜Š

Barleywine

I'm sorry, English is not my native language so my writing must give people wrong information. 6 years is the amount of time my friend need to pursue her degree, but she'll return every summer break (the guys is aware of this too). This break purpose is just for them to see if they want to try LDR or break up now. And my friend just want to know the guy's incoming decision. What happens after the decision is not in the question šŸ˜Š

No problem. I should have picked that up from your dialogue with Saskia.