Wings and Tails

Simone

I think I will have to get this Oracle...

it seems so much fun!

Wings and tail? I knew I have wings too - I can feel and flap them if I put my conscience in them, but most of the time I'm not aware of them.

But I never would have thought of a tail - and now, searching my backside :D, I find that I actually have one. Like a dog's with long hair. But it's quite listless, I cannot move it or even wag it - hee hee, I just imagined wagging my tail when I meet someone I like, wouldn't that be funny??

Love
Simone

Imagemaker

push the breath into your back, wherever your wings attach, and the energy flow backwards.

This feels very good. I'm getting a little flap going!

Imagemaker

I've been fluffing my wings, exhaling into my back, and they really do feel better. They feel lighter and more "lifting" instead of dragging like they were.

I feel much better about them today.

My tail feels like a long fluffy cat tail most of the time and sometimes a stubby shorthaired dog tail, wagging fast. Yikes--it morphs back and forth depending on my mood and the people around me!

Does anyone else have trouble with this "simultaneous opposites" awareness thing? I'm constantly aware (or attempting to "be with" without changing) the simultaneous opposites that seem present in my situations/desires/thoughts/moods.

Maybe this post should go in . . . where? The Befuddlement Forum?

Jewel

The tail was easy (points at her icon), I have always felt more comfortable in water than on land, and I am definetly a water elemental of a sort in human disguise *LOL*. In meditation I can easily see and feel my tail and assume a mermaid form (hence the icon and my love of mermaids). I had never thought about wings until going through the exercises, and found them easily enough ... they are dragonfly like wings. I should probably excersize them more often, I often ignore them.