ravynangel

deleted :)

The Happy Squirrel

I like :) Thanks for sharing :)

The Happy Squirrel

Soo.... I ordered a deck....

The Happy Squirrel

ravynangel did you order a deck?
i would love to know what others think of this deck if they are ordering or have ordered one :)

The Happy Squirrel

:D

Oooooh Xmas. Good thinking. Gosh time goes way too fast...... o_o

The pictures puzzle me a little, like how is that Wheel of Fortune, and the Moon, and Queen of Cups, Queen of Wands.....?

But. Crazy art, so..... :p

Metafizzypop

I've seen this tarot before, on the Llewellyn website. I found the Lo Scarabeo site, too. But neither site shows any of the numbered Minors. I want to know if this deck has illustrated pips or not. And I have a feeling it doesn't.

What little I've seen of this deck I like very much. I always luvs me a nice goth deck. But I wanna know if it's illustrated before I shell out the USDs.

The Happy Squirrel

I saw the four or five of cups (hour glasses with glowing red insides) and no illustration. Like the Marseilles. The art is so crazy. To me they appear to be more fantasy baroque than goth but I am not entire sure what constitute goth :D

Metafizzypop

No illustration? If you could give a link, that would be great.

The Happy Squirrel

Here it is

http://baldar.pl/karciane-tradycyjne/95593-tarot-xiii-nekro-8420707450915.html

Hm. In this particular deck, it appears that 'illustrated pips' may be a relative term..... The major arcana seems random anyway.... That is, I am guessing, reading the majors might as well be as 'intuitive' as reading unillustrated pips.... (so if you go 'huh' at the unillustrated pips..... you will do so with the majors too...... I think)

Our minds will absolutely need to fill in the blanks.....