you know you're obsessed when...

Babychloe

You know your obsessed when....

you feel an urge to go online to order more decks just because you don't currently have any "coming" in the mail.

you spend the first hour or two at work everyday playing tarot games on AT. :D

SphinYote

Babychloe said:
You know your obsessed when....

you feel an urge to go online to order more decks just because you don't currently have any "coming" in the mail.

Or when you're frustrated because the decks have been shipped a week ago and you know that ever since then they've been languishing in the mail system only one state away.

I. WANT. MY. CARDS. NOW.

*Pouts at mail tracker on Amazon*

Babychloe

SphinYote said:
Or when you're frustrated because the decks have been shipped a week ago and you know that ever since then they've been languishing in the mail system only one state away.

I. WANT. MY. CARDS. NOW.

SphinYote, I feel your pain.

Onyx

SphinYote said:

Amazon order tracking is a but of lies! I used stronger words at first but the edited, may be kids around you know.

This completely drives me crazy. They give me a tracking number that the Post Office has no idea what it means, that means it AIN'T been sent!

Printing postage in the warehouse and slapping it on a box does not mean the thing has been shipped!

Okay I am a bit obsessed on this one tinsy point.

Onyx.

alpha_beta_angel

I've been loving this thread so funny...I had to share it as I was on the phone, here's the combined effort of us both :)
You know you're obsessed when...

there is only one more page of a thread to read and your internet dies for only a nanosecond and your heart skips a beat, thinking of how you might not get to finish reading it today/tonight.

you stare at your wishlist and just can't decide which of them should be on higher priority when you could have them all.

you plan trips to visit that online store that you love so much in it's real location.

you open as many threads as you can and choose "watch", just so you don't miss anything.

You make out you are working late but really spending time on the forum, online stores or tarot review blogs.

your sentence starts with "guess what?" and everyone knows it ends with a deck you want to rave about/a deck you just bought/a deck that just arrived.

you only use your webcam to show readings.

you listen to tarot shows on radio and even save shows to your iPod.

you email people to include photos of your decks and try to sneak them into conversation.

you phone someone with the intent to discuss tarot whether they want to or not.

(me and a friend are discussing tarot right at this moment, I'm discussing forum topics and she listing her decks, she's so obsessed it's catching!)

nisaba

alpha_beta_angel said:
you listen to tarot shows on radio and even save shows to your iPod.
Or even, you join the Tarot Guild of Australia just so as to be in a position to buy bog-cheap CD-sets of their two-hour workshops with people like Charles Geering and Rachel Pollack, then copy them over to your Ipod to listen to on the bus every time you leave the house. Everyone plays music on those things? Not a chance - mine hasn't played music in months!

Simsy

nisaba said:
Or even, you join the Tarot Guild of Australia just so as to be in a position to buy bog-cheap CD-sets of their two-hour workshops with people like Charles Geering and Rachel Pollack, then copy them over to your Ipod to listen to on the bus every time you leave the house. Everyone plays music on those things? Not a chance - mine hasn't played music in months!

lol Great minds think alike Nisaba, was gonna join the Tarot guild of australia once i moved back to australia, for that very reason :D

Simsy

SphinYote

Onyx said:
Amazon order tracking is a but of lies! I used stronger words at first but the edited, may be kids around you know.

This completely drives me crazy. They give me a tracking number that the Post Office has no idea what it means, that means it AIN'T been sent!

Printing postage in the warehouse and slapping it on a box does not mean the thing has been shipped!

Okay I am a bit obsessed on this one tinsy point.

Onyx.

Well, the Amazon page still says its in transit and in Indiana.

I received it last night....:lol:

SphinYote

alpha_beta_angel said:
You make out you are working late but really spending time on the forum, online stores or tarot review blogs.

Check. :D

alpha_beta_angel

Simsy said:
lol Great minds think alike Nisaba, was gonna join the Tarot guild of australia once i moved back to australia, for that very reason :D

Simsy

Hilarious, now I thought that was my plan alone. Obviously not. LOL