Your Lenormand Wish List for 2014!

greatdane

Right now, I just have the Flonz Victorian, which is due out soon, on my wish list (I was fortunate to get a pre copy on paper, not card stock, but it's FABULOUS). But the year is still young!

I see myself more interested in getting another Lenormand or two than tarot decks this year. Right now, I have all the tarot decks I want. But again, the year is still young ;-).

Glass Owl

The Lenormand Revolution is on the top of my small 2014 Tarot/Oracle/Lenormand Wish List. If I understand correctly, there is a new edition which just came out.

The Lenormand Revolution is featured in Donnaleigh's video below:

pluto'sapprentice258

Oh yes, that's a lovely deck Glass Owl! Donnaleigh always brings it in her videos, too :D

I'm after Caitlin Matthews' addition to the Lenormand library - both deck and book look like invaluable items for any Lennie lover!

All the best for 2014 everyone :D Happy reading.

little p
x

shadowdancer

Rana George's book. Otherwise, unless there is a deck to meet the standard of Ciro's (ie Ciro does another deck, which I know will sadly not happen) I am decked out.

Davina

PattyMc

Well I ordered the Flonz Victorian, other than that one really nothing on my list. As shadowdancer stated, I too am waiting on Rana George's book due out first part of March. Looking forward to this book!

Blessings,
Patty

claire1805

Rana George's lenormand book, and the Under The Roses Lenormand deck >_<

satyagraha

Rana George's Lenormand book and one of Ciro's original Gilded Reverie Lenormand decks that I think, now, I may never be able to get. *sigh* I do have the US Games version, but to own one of these original decks would be a dream come true! :)

Alta

I have pre-ordered Rana George's book and feel hopeful about it, though honestly I was more than pleased with Caitlan Matthews book which came with her deck (which I didn't like as much). I have ordered the Flonz Lenormand and I think tag_jorrit's humourous Lenormand will come my way one of these days.

There may be others but I haven't heard of them.

Seraphina

I have just ordered the Lenormand Revolution after seeing Glass Owls post and reading reviews about it online, it looks gorgeous!
I already have the gilded Reverie which is so beautiful, I wanted another Lenormand which was different in style and after seeing the Lenormand Revolution I just knew that was the one!

I have pre ordered Rana's book as well and being a complete novice in Lenormand I'm really looking forward to learning about this divination, I've been into Tarot for many years and have many decks and books, so I'm excited at the prospect of something new and different!

tarot heart

I have pre-ordered Rana George's book and feel hopeful about it, though honestly I was more than pleased with Caitlan Matthews book which came with her deck (which I didn't like as much). I have ordered the Flonz Lenormand and I think tag_jorrit's humourous Lenormand will come my way one of these days.

There may be others but I haven't heard of them.

Ummm? Humorous Lenormand? Love the title but which deck is this Alta? Sounds intriguing... :)