Zirkus Magi

bonebeach

The full text of the book is also included on the Fool's Dog app, if that helps anyone. I think the novel the deck is inspired by/based on is also included in the app, which is excellent.

gregory

Me! Me! I caved and bought it! :D

The Distressed is definitely not TOO "distressed," so don't be alarmed. I absolutely 100% do not regret my purchase of the Distressed edition over the others.
Me too - and it isn't distressed ENOUGH ! (but I LIKE it !)

The cardstock is also to die for; the finest linen stock.
Printerstudio. They really are wonderful - that's where I got my deck done and I have been hugely impressed. (Also they drop ship to all over the world in bulk and ship on - so there are never nasty customs surprises.)

Freder

TAROT OF THE ZIRKUS MÄGI: My latest inventory of the two First Edition decks reveals that just 45 copies (from 300 total) of the Majors pack remain, while just 90 (from 500) remain of the Full Deck.

Because we’ve passed these inventory milestones, the price of both packs will go up on June 1. You have been warned!!

www.tarotbyducksoup.com

Freder

AND -- I am now able to offer The Rackham Oracle in 310 gsm linen @ $53.99 -- a $6 price reduction. More reductions will no doubt roll out over the weekend. But please keep in mind the cost of paper seems to be ever-changing and this price may not hold forever.

www.tarotbyducksoup.com .

bonebeach

Hyped for the Midway Arcana! I have the distressed roadshow Zirkus so I hope they're compatible. Great work as always!

Did you ever end up putting The Lovers up on redbubble? I should go check.

bonebeach

Posting again because you DID put more cards up on RedBubble as merch!

BRB SPENDING MONEY

Freder

Thanks, bonebeach! I haven't posted THE LOVERS there as yet. I just forget. Sheesh, I have so much on my mind... Like this:

I've begun the formal unveil of the Zirkus Magi MIDWAY ARCANA at the site. Today it's just the four township cards, but tomorrow afternoon expect the full Zodiacal Sideshow. The deck is divided into several "houses," and I'll be posting a complete "house" every day for the next ten days. There are 78 cards in all.

http://circustarot.blogspot.com/p/the-midway-arcana.html

or simply

www.tarotbyducksoup.com

Essjay

Hi Freder - is it the same size as the Distressed? Will the backs match etc?

Freder

It's the same size as the distressed, but no, the back has not been distressed; it's designed to match the roadshow edition. Can also be used side-by-side with any deck, of course.

I don't rule out a Distressed version of the Midway Arcana sometime in the future, but hey -- I *just* got finished designing this deck, it's taken up a considerable chunk of a year, and I'm frankly itching to work on something else for a while now.

Thanks for asking!!!