1 x 5 card lenormand reading

littlestar

In exchange for the same and feedback please.
To be completed within the next 2 hours.

Bonny

Hi L,

Hope you're well!

What advice do cards have to deal with R (brothers girlfriend) who is hellbent on causing strife between myself and them?

Your question?

Bonny

Hi L,

I have to go to now sorry.

Don't wry about my question.

Good luck

B

littlestar

Hi L,

I have to go to now sorry.

Don't wry about my question.

Good luck

B

Sorry Bonny. Didn't see your question until now :-(

Bonny

That's alright.
I waited but it gets past the time I can give a reasonable reading as my processing isn't much help when I get tired.

If you'd like I can read back for you tmro. You can leave yr q... No worries if not.

littlestar

That's alright.
I waited but it gets past the time I can give a reasonable reading as my processing isn't much help when I get tired.

If you'd like I can read back for you tmro. You can leave yr q... No worries if not.

No problem. I understand and yes I can do your reading for you and you can give me one when you're ready tomorrow :)

littlestar

Hi L,

Hope you're well!

What advice do cards have to deal with R (brothers girlfriend) who is hellbent on causing strife between myself and them?

Your question?

Clouds (6) + Moon (32) + Clover (2) + Bouquet (9) + Child (13)

It is looking like that R is quite confused and unsure about something and is lashing out the way that she is, something is causing her to behave irrational out of fear, something to do with her own emotions or hormones it seems. Whatever it is these cards are pointing it's coming from within herself rather than having some real issue with you.
These cards look overall positive and the best advice I am getting from these cards is that a little luck with will presented to you in the situation where you can be the bigger person and reach out and make a fresh start or beginning and leave the past behind.

I hope this helps you and makes sense?

Please can you tell me what does the next 6 months bring for me financially regarding N (investment opportunity)?

Bonny

Clouds (6) + Moon (32) + Clover (2) + Bouquet (9) + Child (13)

It is looking like that R is quite confused and unsure about something and is lashing out the way that she is, something is causing her to behave irrational out of fear, something to do with her own emotions or hormones it seems. Whatever it is these cards are pointing it's coming from within herself rather than having some real issue with you.
These cards look overall positive and the best advice I am getting from these cards is that a little luck with will presented to you in the situation where you can be the bigger person and reach out and make a fresh start or beginning and leave the past behind.

I hope this helps you and makes sense?

Please can you tell me what does the next 6 months bring for me financially regarding N (investment opportunity)?

Great cards!!

Lily / park / house / sun / tree

Is this a house?

If so there appears to be a public and positive development in this investment. You are set to experience peace and growth in this in the next six months. There are no worries to be concerned about here. You will find that your home space and health will all feel secure and will grow positively that you are investing in n in next six months.

--

Thank you!

Yes this dies Seem to be coming from her internal imbalance. Hopefully it can be cleared and stabilised . Thanks very much!

littlestar

Great cards!!

Lily / park / house / sun / tree

Is this a house?

If so there appears to be a public and positive development in this investment. You are set to experience peace and growth in this in the next six months. There are no worries to be concerned about here. You will find that your home space and health will all feel secure and will grow positively that you are investing in n in next six months.

--

Thank you!

Yes this dies Seem to be coming from her internal imbalance. Hopefully it can be cleared and stabilised . Thanks very much!

Thank you for this wonderful reading. Made me happy and gave me confidence I am going in the right direction. It's not a house but it's a financial investment that so far has produced promising results and was curious would it continue into the future.

I hope your issue gets resolved soon!