3 5-card Lenormand reading exchanges

D Sparkles

Hi there,

If you're interested in exchanging 5-card readings, let me know. No health questions, please.

RAphrodite

Hi, would love to sit.

Will I begin dating someone I will have a long-term relationship with over the next two to three weeks?

D Sparkles

Hi, would love to sit.

Will I begin dating someone I will have a long-term relationship with over the next two to three weeks?

Lily-Moon-Sun-Stars-Dog

Wow I would say so, yes! Lily-Dog makes me think this person is a long-term friend or will become a lifelong fried.Lily is also a sexual card and Dog is a person known to you. Moon-Stars suggests to me that this a romance you've been hoping for and that you're on your way to have what you want. Sun in the middle is a really positive card to have. Looking at these cards, i think it's highly probable that the answer is yes.

How does G feel about me?

newlillith

Hi D! I have my lennies out and ready to play :) I'd like to know kind of change or makeover my guides are urging me to get :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

mahafrins

How does AP feel about me taking him by car some place?

D Sparkles

Hi D! I have my lennies out and ready to play :) I'd like to know kind of change or makeover my guides are urging me to get :)

Hey, I'm not entirely sure I understand your question. Are you referring to a physical makeover?

I pulled cards anyway: Lily-Stars-Clover-Crossroads-Dog

Clarify your question, and I'll try to interpret the cards. :)

My question is: How should I proceed with D? (someone I am interested in)
Don't post my reading until I've interpreted your cards, though. :)

newlillith

Hey, I'm not entirely sure I understand your question. Are you referring to a physical makeover?

I pulled cards anyway: Lily-Stars-Clover-Crossroads-Dog

Clarify your question, and I'll try to interpret the cards. :)

My question is: How should I proceed with D? (someone I am interested in)
Don't post my reading until I've interpreted your cards, though. :)
I had a reading suggesting a makeover for my love life to progress but I'm not sure if it's an outer makeover or a "makeover" of ideas. I'm doing yours :)

D Sparkles

How does AP feel about me taking him by car some place?

Clover-Moon-Birds-Anchor-Crossroads

I think AP feels happy and surprised about that option (Clover-Crossroads) as well as nervous (Birds) but in a good way, like having butterflies. The presence of Moon makes me wonder if it's a date. Moon can be a romantic card. And if it is a date, I think Moon-Anchor are saying he's hopeful about the date or it's a date he's been waiting for, something like that. He thinks it'll be a good time for you to bond romantically. I also think Anchor-Crossroads represents the physical movement of going somewhere.

What is going to happen between me and X when I return to our home country?

D Sparkles

I had a reading suggesting a makeover for my love life to progress but I'm not sure if it's an outer makeover or a "makeover" of ideas. I'm doing yours :)

Hmmm I'm struggling because I don't know what kind of makeover we're talking about here. I've looked up all the body parts that the cards stand for and Clover is about your aura. With it being in the centre and Stars being about reputation, I think the cards may be talking about a makeover of ideas. So rather than focus on your outward appearance, focus on what's inside, and you'll truly shine. Lily can be about being calm, mature and peaceful so maybe you need to appear as being those things and as someone who can be relied on (Dog). I think Stars-Crossroads could be confirming that you are being guided onto this path. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. :-S

newlillith

This helps actually! I've been working on being more chill in my love life and not quite so wound up. This is actually exactly what I needed to hear, thank you!!! Here is yours :)

Hello D! For your Q I pulled book, stars, sun, ring, anchor. I don't see you needing to take any action here as none of these are real action cards. I believe you and D are on a path to romance and maybe even commitment already. Just allow things to take their course and it will happen for you two naturally. You have lots of success cards here :) Yay!!! I really think whatever comes of you two, it's a fate thing. What lovely cards :) let me know if you have any questions.