3 reading exchanges this afternoon

Alitalia

wow! 3 queens? my admirer is man. there is one that known to me long time ago. he is with me all the time in a way. but it could be others. i don't have any idea. i was told there are some...the one who will show up in may, he is not showing up yet,..

how do i know if he is the person that you told me of this information. why there is so many queens?!

Be really careful on whatever story that you heard from a person.. open ur eyes and open your mind.. there's always two sides of a coin in every game. Don't let people take any advantages of your kindness... Hope it's resonates..

true! well, i do readings, so i could avoid those toxic people..

thank-you.

what is your question? do you like me to exchange by my oracle card or lenormand cards??
hello.. seems like your new admirer is not a single man.. or probably divorced.. and he won't be totally honest with you.. be careful dear..

I would like a lenormand cards please.. I want to know my life 3months from now(lets the cards tell us).. thank you..

snowmoon

hello.. seems like your new admirer is not a single man.. or probably divorced.. and he won't be totally honest with you.. be careful dear..

I would like a lenormand cards please.. I want to know my life 3months from now(lets the cards tell us).. thank you..

ok, a new one?the most thing that i don't like could be cheat on me in love.

i have to off now, i will get your reading done tomorrow.

snowmoon

hi,

I want to know my life 3months from now(lets the cards tell us).. thank you..

moon letter bear
mice book lady
house bouquet ship

3 month overview

it will be about your emotion. emotional yearning for protective of comfortable.

you should focus on learning in 3 month.

you will not receive messages, document with a small woman with satisfaction.

in the past

emotional stress with a man

in the present

messages of a leaning invitation

in the future

a big woman on trip

as the card shows, it seems that you will not get what you hopping for. the ship cad suggested that you need to make a movement towards a new direction.

Alitalia

hi,

I want to know my life 3months from now(lets the cards tell us).. thank you..

moon letter bear
mice book lady
house bouquet ship

3 month overview

it will be about your emotion. emotional yearning for protective of comfortable.

you should focus on learning in 3 month.

you will not receive messages, document with a small woman with satisfaction.

in the past

emotional stress with a man

in the present

messages of a leaning invitation

in the future

a big woman on trip

as the card shows, it seems that you will not get what you hopping for. the ship cad suggested that you need to make a movement towards a new direction.
hmm.. interesting.. I can feel that it's might be true... but for time being I will try to make check around for any possibility related to this card.