5 of pentacles - HighPriest reversed - 2 and 10 of Swords / something bad is coming?

papavero

Hi everyone, I would like to ask your help understanding these cards in a Celtic Cross reading using Rider-Waite tarot deck.

It was a general relationship reading to seek tarot advices. The reader threw the 10 cards as usual, clarifying some of them with 3 more cards. I could see on the table about 25 cards.

The reading was overall understandable especially thanks to the reader interpretation.

Tower in present - Hermit in the past - and MOON as the basis of the situation.

But I got scared by the outcome: 5 of pentacles (that looks very sad in the Raider-Waite deck) and the 3 cards to clarify it: High Priestess reversed - 2 of Swords - 10 of Swords.

Perhaps this result in relation with the previous cards seems to be more of an advice from the tarot:

Other pentacles cards along with sun and stars in the reading shown positive energy and potential so

the 5 of pentacles as outcome could relate to a way of dealing with the subject of the reading. Perhaps wanting to do something different, that is a risk to my security and the fear connected with it. The fair of failure, rejections, suffering.

The 3 clarifying cards:

The High priestess as a card about secrets, I can see she is the card that is holding the message. And also showing the isolation, solitude while doing her own things.

The 2 of swords - unconscious - blindness, an invitation to look at things, perhaps in a positive way.

the 10 of swords - move on to next chapter.

I am still thinking whether these negative cards as result are holding a more serious-negative message I can not see. Like something bad is going to happen??

I hope you can add some sense to the above interpretation.

Thanks