5 Oracle Exchanges?

pdmishh

I haven't done many oracle exchanges here and thought I would try some out!

I'm looking to do 5 exchanges; no need for the message to be too lengthy, just whatever you feel gets the message across.

I have a few different decks and if you don't mind, I'll choose what deck would work for your question !

1. Cherryberry

cherryberry

i would like to sit, can you give any insight in M and me (he is my romantic interest)

pdmishh

i would like to sit, can you give any insight in M and me (he is my romantic interest)

Using Doreen virtue's Romance Angels oracle deck!

Chemistry & Heart-to-Heart Conversations

So I feel that the message here is there is certainly a connection between you and M, lots of attraction and flirting. I think you are at a place now where you can see where M is at in the world of relationships and where you see yourself in regards to love. Maybe you will find that you are both searching for the same things or maybe not. But it's time for you to share more with each other and see if you both would like to learn more about the connection or not- discuss your feelings with each other and the connection you feel.

Thoughts here?

I'd like some insight from my Guides on A, love interest. Is there potential there?

cherryberry

U

I'd like some insight from my Guides on A, love interest. Is there potential there?

I am using the Lennys
Clouds, Birds, Moon

hm not clear, the first card says no to me, but the last cards actually seem to suggest that there is a potential for a date but i am just not getting the best vibe here. peeked under the next card, coffin, doesnt bode well. I think maybe there will be talk about a potential date, but I am not sure if it will happen and where it may lead.

pdmishh

I am using the Lennys

Clouds, Birds, Moon

hm not clear, the first card says no to me, but the last cards actually seem to suggest that there is a potential for a date but i am just not getting the best vibe here. peeked under the next card, coffin, doesnt bode well. I think maybe there will be talk about a potential date, but I am not sure if it will happen and where it may lead.

Thanks so much- those are interesting cards. I could see how it could be problematic... not communicating well, there could be an imbalance of feelings at play here

pdmishh

Still offering oracle reads

Esk

Hi, i haven't touch my oracle deck in a while so I'd be happy to exchange with you :). I can read with the wisdom of the oracle.
My question is : what should i know about my relationship with AC?

zayats

Hiya! I'd like one as well. Can offer to exchange with the Faeries' Oracle or an angel oracle - Archangel Raphael or an Angel Oracle Deck.

My question is: how does x feel about me now?
not sure if youre doing the reads anymore...