A Kipper Card question

Bonny

Hello!

Just a quick question on this kipper card combo:

Good lady - main male - theft - pleasant letter - high honours

The question was why are a particular guy and his ex girlfriend being brought into the same programme together ? Why is the Universe doing this...

I have very limited experience with Kipper cards and I don't know the direction of faces etc...

From this it seems that a relationship between a man and woman is going to be lost or it could be their position together in the program could be lost and that subsequently they will be contracted together in a new form of partnership.

Any other suggestions?

Bonny

Maybe theft sours the entire thing???

zhadee

Maybe theft sours the entire thing???
Hi B
Is this the classic version you've used? Theft might just say that it's not the way you think. Or what you think goes in the wrong direction.
Good lady and main male look in different directions outside from the spread, their bodies are turned in slightly different directions. This looks like a couple, not necessarrily married but there is a relationship. There is no card between them to specify their relationship, working on the same project is the relationship.
Theft in main male's back look like he says: "I'm not bothered." It looks like the thief enters his room bringing what he stole. That way, the main male profits from both sides, while he is free to look elsewhere.
Theft might work as a no - so the pleasant letter gets ignored, it's message does not get to the recipient, the offer is neglected.
Getting high honours looks like there was distance - a person placed high up in the castle might see all, without being seen. A person living in the shack might not see a thing at all, just wishing they were somewhere else instead. There is so much going on in this card, it takes care of itself.

I hope this helps =) please let me know!

Bonny

Hi B
Is this the classic version you've used? Theft might just say that it's not the way you think. Or what you think goes in the wrong direction.
Good lady and main male look in different directions outside from the spread, their bodies are turned in slightly different directions. This looks like a couple, not necessarrily married but there is a relationship. There is no card between them to specify their relationship, working on the same project is the relationship.
Theft in main male's back look like he says: "I'm not bothered." It looks like the thief enters his room bringing what he stole. That way, the main male profits from both sides, while he is free to look elsewhere.
Theft might work as a no - so the pleasant letter gets ignored, it's message does not get to the recipient, the offer is neglected.
Getting high honours looks like there was distance - a person placed high up in the castle might see all, without being seen. A person living in the shack might not see a thing at all, just wishing they were somewhere else instead. There is so much going on in this card, it takes care of itself.

I hope this helps =) please let me know!

First , I didn't draw the cards ... I don't own a deck but would love to eventually... u

Thanks for helping Zhadee!!!

Me matey!!

Ok, so the answer to the posed question in your view is: working together is the only purpose of the universe bringing them together like that.. ? That seems a bit unyielding ...arekippers as banal as this, to say something back in the answer that is so commonplace and literal it actually tells nothing? Yah! I don't mean to be ungracious but this seems a bit futile.

And with the thief the universe is saying the man can't be bothered (working ) with her?
And that positive messages between them will not be received and this all is
seen by someone in a high place in their lives?

In the situation, yes they work together more closely now.
There are no messages apart from the ones in their contact in person so not sure what could be cancelled.
There might be someone higher up watching but why would the cards sudddnly switch from telling about them to speaking of someone watching them ....?

Thanks for your help on it!!!! Appreciate it Zhadee

zhadee

First , I didn't draw the cards ... I don't own a deck but would love to eventually... u

Thanks for helping Zhadee!!!

Me matey!!

Ok, so the answer to the posed question in your view is: working together is the only purpose of the universe bringing them together like that.. ? That seems a bit unyielding ...arekippers as banal as this, to say something back in the answer that is so commonplace and literal it actually tells nothing? Yah! I don't mean to be ungracious but this seems a bit futile.

And with the thief the universe is saying the man can't be bothered (working ) with her?
And that positive messages between them will not be received and this all is
seen by someone in a high place in their lives?

In the situation, yes they work together more closely now.
There are no messages apart from the ones in their contact in person so not sure what could be cancelled.
There might be someone higher up watching but why would the cards sudddnly switch from telling about them to speaking of someone watching them ....?

Thanks for your help on it!!!! Appreciate it Zhadee
Thank you for the feedback. I tried to answer your question, but I'm not the universe. =)
The message I get from just reading the cards does not seem to anwer the question you are asking.

Good Lady and Male Person could be a couple. Usually, the female rival appears as the good lady, so this might be the male person's partner, mother, a good female friend, or ex-wife/girlfriend. They might not have much in common, or they don't speak much, or they prefer to speak as 'we'.
The Theft brings a bit of distance here, like the two show the cold shoulder by ignoring the good news from the letter. Perhaps they don't want to know about the offer. Placed in the middle, this card creates a feeling of lack and unfairness. A thief takes what is not rightfully in his possession.
You might then go and ask, what was worthy about the letter. Could have been an offer, an invitation or something else send from High Honours. This card could represent the company as well as the universe, or a general better prospect that comes from effort and care.
It looks like the letter was ignored, or the thief stole the knowledge of there being an offer. The main male turns his back towards the Theft, and Theft also walks away from the good news.
So perhaps the main male person ignores universe's sending, and does not wish to change his course.

Theft is a strong indicator of something not being there. Your initial question deals with why something happens, and you seem to look for a deeper meaning which - according to theft - might not be given. The couple shown in the cards still can have a good time, or enjoy eachother's company. =)

Bonny

Thank you for the feedback. I tried to answer your question, but I'm not the universe. =)
The message I get from just reading the cards does not seem to anwer the question you are asking.

Good Lady and Male Person could be a couple. Usually, the female rival appears as the good lady, so this might be the male person's partner, mother, a good female friend, or ex-wife/girlfriend. They might not have much in common, or they don't speak much, or they prefer to speak as 'we'.
The Theft brings a bit of distance here, like the two show the cold shoulder by ignoring the good news from the letter. Perhaps they don't want to know about the offer. Placed in the middle, this card creates a feeling of lack and unfairness. A thief takes what is not rightfully in his possession.
You might then go and ask, what was worthy about the letter. Could have been an offer, an invitation or something else send from High Honours. This card could represent the company as well as the universe, or a general better prospect that comes from effort and care.
It looks like the letter was ignored, or the thief stole the knowledge of there being an offer. The main male turns his back towards the Theft, and Theft also walks away from the good news.
So perhaps the main male person ignores universe's sending, and does not wish to change his course.

Theft is a strong indicator of something not being there. Your initial question deals with why something happens, and you seem to look for a deeper meaning which - according to theft - might not be given. The couple shown in the cards still can have a good time, or enjoy eachother's company. =)

Great Zeee!
Yes. I realise that it's hard to read. Thank you for showing how you would interpret it. True the cards don't seem to answer the question. The subjects are ex boyfriend-girlfriend to each other. Perhaps the pleasant letter is actually the whole contract of their work together like this. The roles are highly honoured.
So maybe the Universe was saying you are both highly honoured . I wonder if their card can be about someone or if it is just a movement in the cards/situation.

Thanks Zhadee, once again you have saved the day on some awkward impressions.
Another question is how much pitch does the thief in this spread have... all of the other cards are fairly standard or bright. As one fifth of the information given would the their carry much power?

Interesting learning!

Thanks (tips hat) ,

Bonny

zhadee

As one fifth of the information given would the their carry much power?
B, I don't know for which message you are scanning the cards, but Theft might indicate: it's not there.
Theft between male person and the letter reads: the message is neither received nor read, as it does not reach the recipient.

Bonny

B, I don't know for which message you are scanning the cards, but Theft might indicate: it's not there.
Theft between male person and the letter reads: the message is neither received nor read, as it does not reach the recipient.

How deliciously cryptic and beguiling (rubbing hands)....

What message?

Ha! If you've had enough of this one Zhadee I totally understand!

Would you be doing any kipper card spreads and readings yourself soon?

If so, I'd sign up!

B :)

zhadee

How deliciously cryptic and beguiling (rubbing hands)....

What message?

Ha! If you've had enough of this one Zhadee I totally understand!

Would you be doing any kipper card spreads and readings yourself soon?

If so, I'd sign up!

B :)
I've had a few Kipper threads recently, not planning any further readings ... but who knows =P

Bonny

I've had a few Kipper threads recently, not planning any further readings ... but who knows =P

All good!

Just when and if you feel 'drawn' to :) ;)