a few more plutonian exchanges

Eva4

CLOSED

By request, I'm offering three exchanges tonight using the Plutonian Oracle and tarot. Please sit if you can follow the rules.

RULES:
1. Please post your reading within an hour of me posting yours.
2. Please return a quality reading (more than 5 lines of text, demonstrate clear ideas). This does not need to be a long, drawn out reading though.
3. No extra questions or sitters, please.
4. Open and respectful attitude in the forums.

Those who have had a poor history of following the rules will be skipped.

Sitters:
1. PeopleWillBeYou
2. WolfSwan
3. pdmishh

WolfSwan

Hey Eva!

I'll take a spot if there is one going :)

Just a general reading - whatever you get with your cards :) I've got my oracle deck and tarot deck ready!

pdmishh

Hi Eva! May I sit?

I am at a crossroads right now in regards to my future- can I ask for Guidance from my Angels giving what direction I should take? (I hope you don't mind the vagueness)

Eva4

Hey Eva!

I'll take a spot if there is one going :)

Just a general reading - whatever you get with your cards :) I've got my oracle deck and tarot deck ready!

Life Area: Personal Relationships

Man (inverse: unknown, good influence) - 3 of Cups (Locked 2 - disclosure of) - King of Pentacles (Distance - nearness, figurative) - [Judgement (True Love + Psychic Link)]

The situation here has to do with a man, either entering or leaving your life. I want to say it could be someone you could meet. This person may start out as being a good friend. They will be male, probably older than you, financially stable, and knowledgeable in the area of business or finances. He will be a positive influence in your life, whether he turns out to be a friend, lover, or mentor. You may meet this person at a social gathering of some type, a public place for the most part where drinks may be served. I am not sure but someone may let the cat out of the bag and tell you about this guy. It could be the guy telling you about himself or another good friend (whose male) telling you about this person. Whatever the case, there will be a desire for each of you to get to know each other. I do think you'll come to realize this is a strong bond. What is confusing me here is if you'll develop this bond with the person doing the disclosing or the person whom you'll meet. I think the True Love and Psychic Link cards say that you both will see each other as the one. I get from my indicators this may happen in the distant future, which is this summer. Does this make any sense?

I have not heard from my boss. What are their intentions? Will they hire me to a different position or is this a parting of ways?

Eva4

Hi Eva! May I sit?

I am at a crossroads right now in regards to my future- can I ask for Guidance from my Angels giving what direction I should take? (I hope you don't mind the vagueness)

8 of Wands (Locked 1 - disclosure) - High Priestess (Querent - inverse)- 2 of Pentacles (Hidden - revealed) - [3 of Pentacles (Longing)]

I do see you are keeping something inside that you want to say or disclose to someone, yet you are experiencing doubts around letting the cat out of the bag. It could be you're trying to understand the situation more yourself and are thinking or planning of ways to get this across to the other party. You want things to come out the right way. If you say something that's slightly off you'll offend on one level, etc. I do think your Angels are advising you to think realistically and work along practical lines (within reality) with this move. You want to come from a place of understanding, experience, and wisdom. Have a balanced approach. There is also wishful thinking around having the right plan of action or the opportunity to put your ideas into action around this. Again, you may want to give yourself more time to understand the situation thoroughly (3 of Pentacles) and work your way down with delegating your presentation well (2 of Pentacles). If you look at the reading from right to left, it seems like it's a progression from heavy energies (pentacles) to light ones (fire). So this is going to be a very delicate situation you'll want to really take the time to plan carefully. What do you think?

Any good news for this week? I've been bummed out.

WolfSwan

Life Area: Personal Relationships

Man (inverse: unknown, good influence) - 3 of Cups (Locked 2 - disclosure of) - King of Pentacles (Distance - nearness, figurative) - [Judgement (True Love + Psychic Link)]

The situation here has to do with a man, either entering or leaving your life. I want to say it could be someone you could meet. This person may start out as being a good friend. They will be male, probably older than you, financially stable, and knowledgeable in the area of business or finances. He will be a positive influence in your life, whether he turns out to be a friend, lover, or mentor. You may meet this person at a social gathering of some type, a public place for the most part where drinks may be served. I am not sure but someone may let the cat out of the bag and tell you about this guy. It could be the guy telling you about himself or another good friend (whose male) telling you about this person. Whatever the case, there will be a desire for each of you to get to know each other. I do think you'll come to realize this is a strong bond. What is confusing me here is if you'll develop this bond with the person doing the disclosing or the person whom you'll meet. I think the True Love and Psychic Link cards say that you both will see each other as the one. I get from my indicators this may happen in the distant future, which is this summer. Does this make any sense?

Wow this is interesting! I am moving to Scotland and don't yet have any male friends there. Or any friends there really!! So I guess this could well happen at a bar. I'm part of the Scotch Malt Whiskey Society so that is an option, plus I've joined a whole bunch of MeetUp groups and I'm planning on networking and working as much as I can when I get there. So are you saying that I'll meet this guy through a male friend, or that I fall for the male friend that tells me about a guy? Summer is a good time, and fits with the reading I did for my year ahead, so it will be interesting to see what develops.

I have not heard from my boss. What are their intentions? Will they hire me to a different position or is this a parting of ways?

Boss's intention towards you:

Alchemy and Mastery

This is a powerful message telling you that you have the skills and knowledge to create the extraordinary now. It's all about integrating your talents to transform the mundane into something magical. If you're feeling dissatisfied or powerless, these cards remind you that you have the power to change your situation within you.

9 of Swords, 5 of Pentacles, Knight of Pentacles

I think he's a little anxious with the 9 of Swords. He might be wrapped up in a lot anxiety around work at the moment, from this card. I wonder if things are complicated at work, or that there might be money problems? Perhaps he's in a situation where he might have to lay off staff or something because the 9S and 5P make me think that he's anxious about financial issues. With the Knight of Pentacles at the end, I think this means he is trying to figure things out and is tireless and unflagging in his pursuit of finding a solution, and that might be why he hasn't gotten in touch.

Does that make sense?

pdmishh

8 of Wands (Locked 1 - disclosure) - High Priestess (Querent - inverse)- 2 of Pentacles (Hidden - revealed) - [3 of Pentacles (Longing)]

I do see you are keeping something inside that you want to say or disclose to someone, yet you are experiencing doubts around letting the cat out of the bag. It could be you're trying to understand the situation more yourself and are thinking or planning of ways to get this across to the other party. You want things to come out the right way. If you say something that's slightly off you'll offend on one level, etc. I do think your Angels are advising you to think realistically and work along practical lines (within reality) with this move. You want to come from a place of understanding, experience, and wisdom. Have a balanced approach. There is also wishful thinking around having the right plan of action or the opportunity to put your ideas into action around this. Again, you may want to give yourself more time to understand the situation thoroughly (3 of Pentacles) and work your way down with delegating your presentation well (2 of Pentacles). If you look at the reading from right to left, it seems like it's a progression from heavy energies (pentacles) to light ones (fire). So this is going to be a very delicate situation you'll want to really take the time to plan carefully. What do you think?

Any good news for this week? I've been bummed out.

Thanks so much! So this is an interesting read- can I ask, aside from the tarot cards, what kind of impressions did you feel in the oracle cards?

This is true, there are feelings that I am holding back from someone in particular and it's a VERY delicate situation, you are so right about that. But I'm not sure if your reading was touching on expressing emotional feelings to someone orrrr dealing with some kind of heavy energy around me at the moment?

The read still very much makes sense if you do feel it's about sharing my feelings with someone

For your read, I'm going to use my Spirit Message oracle cards- they're brand new!

Ancestral Wisdom, Trust, Have Fun

So the Ancestral Wisdom card is about appreciating the beauty of the earth and being one with the earth with our many gifts and talents- and that it's our right to use them here. I think this message for you is to kind of have fun and let lose a bit with yourself- trust more in your life and take a break once in a while. Do something fun this week and if the weather is nice, spend some time outside and relish in the moment and ground yourself back to earth- know that any worldly stress you have going on is only small in the realm of existence. Trust your feelings and attitudes more and trust in the environment and in yourself that things are where they should be.

Eva4

Wow this is interesting! I am moving to Scotland and don't yet have any male friends there. Or any friends there really!! So I guess this could well happen at a bar. I'm part of the Scotch Malt Whiskey Society so that is an option, plus I've joined a whole bunch of MeetUp groups and I'm planning on networking and working as much as I can when I get there. So are you saying that I'll meet this guy through a male friend, or that I fall for the male friend that tells me about a guy? Summer is a good time, and fits with the reading I did for my year ahead, so it will be interesting to see what develops.

Hey, WS. I'm glad the reading resonates. I asked my indicators if the guy whose going to tell you about the other one -- is the one for you, and it said yes. :D You'll have to update me. I think he's the one that's going to be stable and/or be a businessman (King of Pentacles). You did mention wine.. I'm actually using the Rider-Waite which shows this king surrounded by grapes. Freeakie! 0o

Boss's intention towards you:

Alchemy and Mastery

This is a powerful message telling you that you have the skills and knowledge to create the extraordinary now. It's all about integrating your talents to transform the mundane into something magical. If you're feeling dissatisfied or powerless, these cards remind you that you have the power to change your situation within you.

9 of Swords, 5 of Pentacles, Knight of Pentacles

I think he's a little anxious with the 9 of Swords. He might be wrapped up in a lot anxiety around work at the moment, from this card. I wonder if things are complicated at work, or that there might be money problems? Perhaps he's in a situation where he might have to lay off staff or something because the 9S and 5P make me think that he's anxious about financial issues. With the Knight of Pentacles at the end, I think this means he is trying to figure things out and is tireless and unflagging in his pursuit of finding a solution, and that might be why he hasn't gotten in touch.

Does that make sense?

It does. Right now, I think it's a difficult situation and I'm not sure if my boss knows what they want to do with me. They are actually trying to hire more dependable people because the business is growing. However, I suspect they are struggling to find the right people. I'm also lacking the experience needed to take up the position but it wouldn't be hard to learn. So that may be a difficulty and risk for them if they go with me. All this hardship for them is what might be creating uncertainties around finances, yes. In any case, I'm willing to work with them and learn what I can. I agree this is why I have not heard from them. Thank you for the great reading. I will try and update. :)

Eva4

Thanks so much! So this is an interesting read- can I ask, aside from the tarot cards, what kind of impressions did you feel in the oracle cards?

This is true, there are feelings that I am holding back from someone in particular and it's a VERY delicate situation, you are so right about that. But I'm not sure if your reading was touching on expressing emotional feelings to someone orrrr dealing with some kind of heavy energy around me at the moment?

The read still very much makes sense if you do feel it's about sharing my feelings with someone

I'm glad the reading made some sense. I'm not in clear communication mode tonight. In any case, I get that the message you need to communicate needs to be organized and based carefully. The message is one of heaviness and serious matters (pentacles side). There is a lot of focus and emphasis on presentation for you with this message. It's almost like an alchemical process for you -- turning lead to gold -- or translating heavy terms into lighter ones that make sense to the other party. This is why the process is so delicate. Part of this "conversion" is going to be figuring out how to express the emotions (High Priestess) into the final product (8 of Wands/fire). I see the 8 of Wands as feelings of passion and it may be in the form of fast communication electronically. Um, it seems like a very meticulous/tedious attitude or approach to telling someone how you feel, but I'm hoping it makes sense to you. From the oracle cards, I sensed you are longing to tell this person how you feel. There also may have been some information that's come to light that's made you consider reaching out and sharing what you need to with this person. Does this make sense?

For your read, I'm going to use my Spirit Message oracle cards- they're brand new!

Ancestral Wisdom, Trust, Have Fun

So the Ancestral Wisdom card is about appreciating the beauty of the earth and being one with the earth with our many gifts and talents- and that it's our right to use them here. I think this message for you is to kind of have fun and let lose a bit with yourself- trust more in your life and take a break once in a while. Do something fun this week and if the weather is nice, spend some time outside and relish in the moment and ground yourself back to earth- know that any worldly stress you have going on is only small in the realm of existence. Trust your feelings and attitudes more and trust in the environment and in yourself that things are where they should be.

Gosh, I almost forgot about fun. I have been in survival mode for the past 6 months looking for the right job, and I just feel like that is a welcomed message. I'll admit I actually feel guilty if I'm not being productive in some way. I have tried getting back in touch with nature but my indoor plants (sprouts) died when I got hired again. I have some time to replant them and see where that goes, lol. I do have a small road trip this Friday with a friend and I will definitely be reminded to enjoy myself. Thank you so much for the read :)

WolfSwan

Hey, WS. I'm glad the reading resonates. I asked my indicators if the guy whose going to tell you about the other one -- is the one for you, and it said yes. :D You'll have to update me. I think he's the one that's going to be stable and/or be a businessman (King of Pentacles). You did mention wine.. I'm actually using the Rider-Waite which shows this king surrounded by grapes. Freeakie! 0o

Ooh! How cool is that :) Well, I will update you as soon as something happens :) Oh, and in relation to that other reading you did seeing my ex come back - he didn't (mind you there is a little time before the end of the month). However, I did come across him on Tinder so there is that!

It does. Right now, I think it's a difficult situation and I'm not sure if my boss knows what they want to do with me. They are actually trying to hire more dependable people because the business is growing. However, I suspect they are struggling to find the right people. I'm also lacking the experience needed to take up the position but it wouldn't be hard to learn. So that may be a difficulty and risk for them if they go with me. All this hardship for them is what might be creating uncertainties around finances, yes. In any case, I'm willing to work with them and learn what I can. I agree this is why I have not heard from them. Thank you for the great reading. I will try and update. :)

Oh I'm glad the reading resonated. I hope it all works out for the best for you and that they give you the opportunity to grow within the organisation. I think companies need to be more aware that investing in good people is the way to go. Skills are easy enough to learn, but dedication and hard work are personality traits that, and a good cultural fit goes beyond everything, so I really hope it works out for you!