Ace/S clarified by 10/C rx--how does he feel about me?

intuitivetarot

Ace/S is a "Yes" card. But since I used Tarot Nova, I see a hand literally severing a stalk. Harsh clarity from facing reality also comes to mind because 10/c rx, esp as a clarifier, seems like he feels unfulfilled. :( Actually, both cards also suggest having no feelings about me.... :(

A similar message comes to mind with the RWS, albeit a little less harsh imo because the sword is held by a clouded hand: "bitter clarity".

Edit: to clarify, this is the full reading--is this the right forum?

Prilica

Ace/S is a "Yes" card. But since I used Tarot Nova, I see a hand literally severing a stalk. Harsh clarity from facing reality also comes to mind because 10/c rx, esp as a clarifier, seems like he feels unfulfilled. :( Actually, both cards also suggest having no feelings about me.... :(

A similar message comes to mind with the RWS, albeit a little less harsh imo because the sword is held by a clouded hand: "bitter clarity".

Edit: to clarify, this is the full reading--is this the right forum?
Yes! This is the right forum.
. With the ace of swords he is seeing with clarity, no clouded thoughts or anything and he realizes that something is hindering the happiness and harmony of the 10 of cups because it is a reversal. So... there is something lacking here, perhaps what he has with you is blocked for some reason, problems, or another relationship (because I see usually this 10 as an already committed relationship) that make the happiness of the card seem like blurry.

intuitivetarot

Yes! This is the right forum.
. With the ace of swords he is seeing with clarity, no clouded thoughts or anything and he realizes that something is hindering the happiness and harmony of the 10 of cups because it is a reversal. So... there is something lacking here, perhaps what he has with you is blocked for some reason, problems, or another relationship (because I see usually this 10 as an already committed relationship) that make the happiness of the card seem like blurry.

Ah! Most of what I said about the ace of swords was not about feelings. Whoops! My bad! :O I don't have anything new to add to my op though, feeling emotionless pretty much summed up my interpretation before I hit "Submit". Since I originally asked about feelings, is there anything you can say about ace of swords as feelings?

Thanks! :)

Prilica

Ah! Most of what I said about the ace of swords was not about feelings. Whoops! My bad! :O I don't have anything new to add to my op though, feeling emotionless pretty much summed up my interpretation before I hit "Submit". Since I originally asked about feelings, is there anything you can say about ace of swords as feelings?

Thanks! :)
I don't see it as emotionless, but something is hindering the happiness or the good feelings, but not totally, the 10 of cups is still the 10 of cups, but I see some problem here or blockage. Like seeing a beautiful landscape, but not being able to go outdoors. There are still feelings of happiness and joy here, maybe love depending on the stage of the relationship you have with this person, but to a lesser degree, because of what he knows of the reality (ace of swords), the true reality.... This person is thinking objectively and his feelings emerge from the way he sees the reality that surrounds you or him or both. I interpret the 2 cards together, not separately.

intuitivetarot

I don't see it as emotionless, but something is hindering the happiness or the good feelings, but not totally, the 10 of cups is still the 10 of cups, but I see some problem here or blockage. Like seeing a beautiful landscape, but not being able to go outdoors. There are still feelings of happiness and joy here, maybe love depending on the stage of the relationship you have with this person, but to a lesser degree, because of what he knows of the reality (ace of swords), the true reality.... This person is thinking objectively and his feelings emerge from the way he sees the reality that surrounds you or him or both. I interpret the 2 cards together, not separately.

Outcome: yes, we haven't talked in a while. I guess the blockage is that he still thinks the ball is in my court. It wasn't because up until this weekend, I had been open to reconciling and wouldn't have discounted him if he had emailed or messaged me. But this weekend, I discovered something about our past histories that made me realize we were never meant to be together. I think I just picked up a vibe from him when I first saw him and took that strong vibe to mean I liked him. Anyway, based on my experience, my conclusion for this combo is for the querent to move on because the subject is monogamous but isn't who you think (s)he is.

headincloud

Outcome: yes, we haven't talked in a while. I guess the blockage is that he still thinks the ball is in my court. It wasn't because up until this weekend, I had been open to reconciling and wouldn't have discounted him if he had emailed or messaged me. But this weekend, I discovered something about our past histories that made me realize we were never meant to be together. I think I just picked up a vibe from him when I first saw him and took that strong vibe to mean I liked him. Anyway, based on my experience, my conclusion for this combo is for the querent to move on because the subject is monogamous but isn't who you think (s)he is.

Upset emotions but his mind set is clear and strong. There's a happy situation that's been overturned in the 10C rx, there may have been blunt communication around this with the ace so the split I'm guessing? Ace S is the card of communication so he may be thinking of getting in touch in relation to this situation.

intuitivetarot

Upset emotions but his mind set is clear and strong. There's a happy situation that's been overturned in the 10C rx, there may have been blunt communication around this with the ace so the split I'm guessing? Ace S is the card of communication so he may be thinking of getting in touch in relation to this situation.

He was definitely downright insensitive and insulting when I last emailed him. He broke my heart. I never replied back, nor could I think of what to say. God knows how many times I tried to write up a message (even for closure) and ended up deleting the draft. We didn't "split" because we were never official. We were both totally single (I think?) when we met, but the circumstances around how we met didn't allow us to start openly dating right away. When we finally could start being a bit public, he went hot and cold and sometimes said insensitive things. This pushed me away the first time. There was also stagnation because he never initiated anything, but harbored negative feelings when I waited to no avail to see if he'd check in with me. I agree that the ace of swords may indicate him wanting to get things off his chest. But what I discovered last weekend has to do with his family. So that is another reason why I believe 10/C rx showed up.

Prilica

Remember that you asked about his feelings, not about the outcome of this relationship or what will happen.