aeclectic getting a percentage on sales

faunabay

OK since I was slow and didn't know this I thought - there has to be others like me!! So wanted to pass it on. :p
I read Solandia's announcement about the future of aeclectic and saw that she gets a percentage of the sale if you link through aeclectic to Amazon.com and some others!!!! I had no idea!!! For all you that knew this - I know! I know! I'm slow sometimes. LOL
Anyway - EVERYONE USE THE LINKS! Help Solandia keep aeclectic going please!!!!!

fairyhedgehog

Hi,

I would love to order through aeclectic but I'm in the UK so postage from Amazon.com is too much.

Solandia, if you read this, is there any chance of linking to Amazon.co.uk as well? Then we Brits can support you, too, when we buy a new deck :)

All the very best,

FH

Li

Hi everyone,

I aggree with FH - this site is so COOL - it only feels right to show Amazon how helpful this site is!

Oh and Faunabay, I also didn't realise this - you only know things when people pass on infomation - THANKS!!!! - :O)

Li

Oh, and I meant to say that I am in thye UK also

Pollux

Hem...
I'm in Italy. So shipping rates are just... OUT!
If we had a link to Alidastore, would Solandia get percentage as well? :)

I actually bought my Aquarian and Gill to come through Aeclectic at Alidastore!!! :-D

Anyhow, I doubt about percs from Alida. :(

Jewel

Quote:faunabay (02 Feb, 2002 03:13):
OK since I was slow and didn't know this I thought - there has to be others like me!! So wanted to pass it on. :p
I read Solandia's announcement about the future of aeclectic and saw that she gets a percentage of the sale if you link through aeclectic to Amazon.com and some others!!!! I had no idea!!! For all you that knew this - I know! I know! I'm slow sometimes. LOL
Anyway - EVERYONE USE THE LINKS! Help Solandia keep aeclectic going please!!!!!

Ohhhh I did not realize this either! Guess I am your "Slow Sister" ~giggles~ Count me in! I am so glad that there is a way I can contribute to keeping this site going :)

Love & Light,

Solandia

Clarification of the Amazon percentage system...

- Click on an Aeclectic Tarot link to Amazon. Put the tarot deck into your shopping cart and then buy it. I receive 15% of your total purchase amount.

- Click on a link from Aeclectic Tarot, surf around Amazon a little bit. Put any item(s) into your shopping cart. I receive 5% of your total purchase amount.

Either way, if you're going to buy through Amazon, please go through an Aeclectic Tarot link first. (Also, if there is a specific item you want out of the catalogue that is not linked on my website, email me and I will send you the direct link so that Aeclectic Tarot receives the full 15% commission.)

And as requested, I have signed up as an associate of Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.de. 5% of anything you buy through these links (or the links on the Support page will go to Aeclectic Tarot.

Amazon.co.uk
Amazon.de

Thank you all, for your support.

~ Solandia