Animal Powers Oracle

Persimmon

Years ago I bought the 'Animal Powers Meditation Guidebook' by Monte Farber and Amy Zerner, which comes with some larger oversized cards with beautiful pictures of animals on then and a word associated with that animal totem printed on the bottom of each card. There are 12 cards in total.

I am offering mini 1 card readings for 5 people in exchange for feedback and a reading in return. No romance/love relationship questions please. I will offer an intuitive message with each card picked :)

1 Aries2014
2 lepleadian

Aries2014

Yes please I would love to sit if I could have a message from my spirit guides

lepleadian

i will sit
i need to know a message from my guides

Persimmon

Yes please I would love to sit if I could have a message from my spirit guides

You got CAT and the word at the bottom of the card is 'Confidence'

There is a situation in your life where your intuition is strongly telling you that something is not right/something or someone is not being honest and there is something else going on behind the scenes which keeps niggling at you because you 'just know' things aren't as they are being portrayed to be with this situation. I am being told you 'know better' and to trust this, even though other people around you may be fooled/have not picked up that something is not right. I don't feel you should get involved with this situation, or try to convince others of what you have picked up, but instead just watch as it plays out and you will see in time that you were right.

My question is: What message are my angels trying to tell me?

Aries2014

You got CAT and the word at the bottom of the card is 'Confidence'

There is a situation in your life where your intuition is strongly telling you that something is not right/something or someone is not being honest and there is something else going on behind the scenes which keeps niggling at you because you 'just know' things aren't as they are being portrayed to be with this situation. I am being told you 'know better' and to trust this, even though other people around you may be fooled/have not picked up that something is not right. I don't feel you should get involved with this situation, or try to convince others of what you have picked up, but instead just watch as it plays out and you will see in time that you were right.

My question is: What message are my angels trying to tell me?

Thankyou this is relating to a friend who I've had to distance myself from because she was jealous of what I was doing and yes your right I'm not proving myself to anyone I'm just getting on with my life

Yours I did angel cards by Doreen virtue

Ten of earth - abundance and financial security are st hand with this success comes feelings of freedom still it's important to appreciate the little things in life so just enjoy yourself you draw great comfort from people around you and know that you've been extremely blessed

Persimmon

i will sit
i need to know a message from my guides

Your card is BUTTERFLY. The word at the bottom of the card is 'Freedom'.

They say that although you may not realise it you are 'just beginning' in terms of where you are on your life's journey and the point you are at in terms of having exploring new experiences, feelings/emotions in the world. They show me that you have only experienced a fragment of what is out there and you will have many more opportunities and experiences ahead of you where you will be learning a lot about feelings/emotions and how to navigate your way through situations and what you will learn from these experiences will be invaluable- through these experiences you will be learning many life lessons which will help your soul's growth and development.

My question is:

what effect will sleeping with the Moldavite crystal have on my dreams?

Persimmon

Thankyou this is relating to a friend who I've had to distance myself from because she was jealous of what I was doing and yes your right I'm not proving myself to anyone I'm just getting on with my life

Yours I did angel cards by Doreen virtue

Ten of earth - abundance and financial security are st hand with this success comes feelings of freedom still it's important to appreciate the little things in life so just enjoy yourself you draw great comfort from people around you and know that you've been extremely blessed

Sorry to hear about that situation with your friend, but thank goodness you managed to pick up on it and distance yourself before she had a chance to try to ruin anything for you.

Thanks for the reading, I am currently struggling financially but I hope something is going to change soon, I am hoping some new career plans/prospects might bring me more money and chances to further my work.

lepleadian

They say that although you may not realise it you are 'just beginning' in terms of where you are on your life's journey and the point you are at in terms of having exploring new experiences, feelings/emotions in the world. They show me that you have only experienced a fragment of what is out there and you will have many more opportunities and experiences ahead of you where you will be learning a lot about feelings/emotions and how to navigate your way through situations and what you will learn from these experiences will be invaluable- through these experiences you will be learning many life lessons which will help your soul's growth and development.

My question is:

2 of cups

i think u will feel more lovable, u will want to sleep again with the crystal, maybe it will influence in our life, like being more open, but regarding your dreams they will be very sweet, full of love like you will be waken up with desire to live :)

Persimmon

2 of cups

i think u will feel more lovable, u will want to sleep again with the crystal, maybe it will influence in our life, like being more open, but regarding your dreams they will be very sweet, full of love like you will be waken up with desire to live :)

Thank you, this sounds good, I hope that I feel more positive about life as I am in a bit of a rut just now.

You didn't leave me any feedback for the reading I did for you?

lepleadian

They say that although you may not realise it you are 'just beginning' in terms of where you are on your life's journey and the point you are at in terms of having exploring new experiences, feelings/emotions in the world. They show me that you have only experienced a fragment of what is out there and you will have many more opportunities and experiences ahead of you where you will be ing a lot about feelings/emotions and how to navigate your way through situations and what you will from these experiences will be invaluable- through these experiences you will be ing many life lessons which will help your soul's growth and development.

My question is:

oh i forgot for the feeback
makes sense, im a newbie in engineering and i ahve started getting out from my shell and observing the world outside me ao I'm very scared bcz i know what i will be confronted, so is good to know that i will experince growth :)
thank u :)