One Card Oracle Reading Exchange & Feedback #3

BeyondtheVeil

THREAD CLOSED! :thumbsup:

I'M OFFERING ONE CARD READINGS IN EXCHANGE FOR DETAILED FEEDBACK AND AN EXCHANGE READING IN RETURN.

ALL of my Reading Exchange Threads are always open to new and beginner readers. Don't be afraid to come try your skills. I think you will be very surprised at how well you do and how much confidence you get. :heart:

When posting my reading.. ALWAYS INCLUDE my question at the top of your reading for me. :thumbsup: It is too hard to hunt down all the questions in the exchanges threads.

Also... if you aren't a brand new reader... I expect a reading of equal quality like the one that I give you. NO weird book meanings that make no sense to my question. Effort is required as I take the time to do that for you. :heart: It doesn't have to be a long reading....
I'm not opposed to book meanings as we are all learning new decks...just connect it to me personally and to my question. :thumbsup:

NO HEALTH, LEGAL, OR YES/NO questions. Take the time to ask specifically what you want to know. Example: Instead of asking "Does X love me? Reword it to "What are X's romantic feelings for me? Or How does X feel about me? Etc.

I will be using whatever oracle deck that I feel drawn to use for your reading. You do the same. Just make sure that you connect with that deck and that I get a 'deep meaningful reading" as well. :) There are some questions that don't need to be serious but make it meaningful and make sense

The decks I will be choosing from are..

The Psychic Tarot

Earth Magic

Trust your vibes

and "maybe" my new deck...Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards.

Post your questions below....

Brightest Blessings! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

SITTERS-
Patrick245- Readings Exchanged/Feedback Given

Bonny- Reading Given/Feedback Given

amaya1- Readings Exchanged/Feedback Given

Patrick245

One Card Oracle Reading Exchange & Feedback #3

Hello my love I would like to sit :)
I was thinking about you few days in a row And I had a need to do a reading for you I guess you starting new thread is a great opportunity to do so :)

I don't have any question I more looking for guidance or message hope that's ok for you :)
What Angels wants me to know?
Let's put it that way if it helps.

I hope I was clear enough lol

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for Patrick245

Hello my love I would like to sit :)
I was thinking about you few days in a row And I had a need to do a reading for you I guess you starting new thread is a great opportunity to do so :)

I don't have any question I more looking for guidance or message hope that's ok for you :)
What Angels wants me to know?
Let's put it that way if it helps.

I hope I was clear enough lol

I would love to exchange with you! Anytime Sweetie!! :heart:

Here is Your Card/Reading-

CONFLICT & DESPAIR and DISRUPTION

Conflict & Despair talks about significant learning and changes.

Disruption is a sudden, usually unforeseen change, is happening or about to happen.

I think these cards are telling you that you may be doing too much and going too fast at some things. You may feel like things are finally "clicking" for you and you want to keep up that momentum.

Both of these cards have men who look really taxed beyond what they can handle. It feels like the message is that you should pace yourself, remember to take breaks and recharge yourself. You will burn yourself out if there isn't care taken for you, your mind/body/spirit.

Are you doing too much? Thinking too much? Not getting enough sleep, quiet time, relaxation? Whatever it is in your life that you are pushing yourself in... it is OK to take a break, to pause, and to take care of yourself and your needs.

You may need to tell someone "no" about something. You also may need to not spread yourself so thin, so that you won't come to these cards.

I think the message is more of a warning to let you focus on what is going on so that you can hopefully prevent this. If not, you can be prepared and know that things will work out.

You should also be prepared for sudden significant learning... something is coming. I think related to your spirit guide communication, abilities, etc. Could even be school, but its something that is surprising and sudden. :)

I hope this makes sense to you and helps you in some way {{{HUGS}}}

Brightest Blessings! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

My question..

What message or guidance do my Spirit Guides have for me at this time?

Patrick245

Yes I got caught up in my work/uni/psychic work I have a feeling like I can't spread myself thinner actually lol
On top of that I'm worrying about people that I have deeper connection with.
It just coming to my suddenly and then I have to go and help them out so it's more like taking care of myself doing what I want to do and on top of that taking care of another ppl as well.

I'm totally forgetting about relaxation or resting time.
I feel strong need of progression if it comes to my abilities like I want to know and learn more :)

I think you are onto something with your reading it resonates a lot actually :)

Even when I'm allowing myself to sleep one hour longer I'm blaming myself for that.
I definitely have to take it easy...

Sudden learning

I feel like it will come spiritually and in terms of school as well as I'm planing on doing something ...

Thank you! Your reading gave me a lot of to think about and was calming in a way as well :)

About this "clicking" I do feel in a way that things going in good direction but at the same time I'm hesitant and unsure might be connected to exploiting myself to much...hmmm

Patrick245

I would love to exchange with you! Anytime Sweetie!! :heart:

My question..

What message or guidance do my Spirit Guides have for me at this time?

All right...

Message is quite clear I think

They want you to know that you are really strong person and you are going definitely in good direction.
It's a hard work for you right now things are quite intense but you enjoy the process it almost like you have been waiting for this moment in your life for really long time.
It feels like I'm talking about work situation.
They are next to you all the time giving you extra strength cos what you doing now is right and you enjoy it.
I don't know if I'm right on that one but it feels like dream from your childhood came true like you always wanted to do that that's why you are so excited nowadays.
They telling you that this new project you've taken on will develop on really fast pace but you don't have to worry as they've got your back.
You have been waiting for some sort of opportunity but there's no more waiting and no more delays you are in the time period where everything goes super fast.
I'm getting image of angels pouring lots of golden coins on you
I think that might mean a reward from them your hard work was noticed and now is a time to harvest what you planted.
They telling me that there's no need on focusing what was in the past new things are coming that are way much better and thinking about the past is not necessary as it may slow down flow you already having.

You have made a lot of allies recently all of those people are having clear and good intention towards you and you have full support of theirs :)

They also telling me that now is a good time to say sorry or forgive to someone leave pat behind and start on the new and fresh page with that person ....hmm

I'm really getting this vibe that now is your time like you have been waiting for something quite some time and it's already here and you didn't expected that many positive things will happen in your life at the same time but that the way they want to reward you for you patience and being good person :)

Cards

One I picked "eight of fire"
Jumpers:
"Six of water"
"Strength"-major arcana tells me you are a fighter and you can carry a lot on your shoulders gave me insight to your personality;)

I was using Angel Tarot by Doreen Virtue

BeyondtheVeil

Patrick245

Yes I got caught up in my work/uni/psychic work I have a feeling like I can't spread myself thinner actually lol
On top of that I'm worrying about people that I have deeper connection with.
It just coming to my suddenly and then I have to go and help them out so it's more like taking care of myself doing what I want to do and on top of that taking care of another ppl as well.

I'm totally forgetting about relaxation or resting time.
I feel strong need of progression if it comes to my abilities like I want to know and learn more :)

I think you are onto something with your reading it resonates a lot actually :)

Even when I'm allowing myself to sleep one hour longer I'm blaming myself for that.
I definitely have to take it easy...

Sudden learning

I feel like it will come spiritually and in terms of school as well as I'm planing on doing something ...

Thank you! Your reading gave me a lot of to think about and was calming in a way as well :)

About this "clicking" I do feel in a way that things going in good direction but at the same time I'm hesitant and unsure might be connected to exploiting myself to much...hmmm

Yes..please take care of yourself love! :heart: We don't want anything happening to you or that you feeling burdened later. I feel like just because you slow down doesn't mean that things stop. In some cases, while were relaxed/mediation/sleep that is when things can come pouring in! :)

I'm glad the reading resonated and I hope that it helps you to know it's OK to take time for yourself and don't need to feel guilty! {{{BIG HUGS}}

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for Patrick245

All right...

Message is quite clear I think

They want you to know that you are really strong person and you are going definitely in good direction.
It's a hard work for you right now things are quite intense but you enjoy the process it almost like you have been waiting for this moment in your life for really long time.
It feels like I'm talking about work situation.
They are next to you all the time giving you extra strength cos what you doing now is right and you enjoy it.
I don't know if I'm right on that one but it feels like dream from your childhood came true like you always wanted to do that that's why you are so excited nowadays.
They telling you that this new project you've taken on will develop on really fast pace but you don't have to worry as they've got your back.
You have been waiting for some sort of opportunity but there's no more waiting and no more delays you are in the time period where everything goes super fast.
I'm getting image of angels pouring lots of golden coins on you
I think that might mean a reward from them your hard work was noticed and now is a time to harvest what you planted.
They telling me that there's no need on focusing what was in the past new things are coming that are way much better and thinking about the past is not necessary as it may slow down flow you already having.

You have made a lot of allies recently all of those people are having clear and good intention towards you and you have full support of theirs :)

They also telling me that now is a good time to say sorry or forgive to someone leave pat behind and start on the new and fresh page with that person ....hmm

I'm really getting this vibe that now is your time like you have been waiting for something quite some time and it's already here and you didn't expected that many positive things will happen in your life at the same time but that the way they want to reward you for you patience and being good person :)

Cards

One I picked "eight of fire"
Jumpers:
"Six of water"
"Strength"-major arcana tells me you are a fighter and you can carry a lot on your shoulders gave me insight to your personality;)

I was using Angel Tarot by Doreen Virtue

Yes definitely! :thumbsup:

Yes.. I am a fighter. Strength has shown up for me. I wasn't surprised to see that you drew it here. :heart:I hope that I am being a good person... I really want to be.

I can understand the past also. I was focused on it that I just wasn't able to move forward. I got a motto that I saw online. It says.."Don't look back...you're not going that way" :heart: It is still hard at times. I hope that I am starting to move forward. lol I think the thing is love not work only because there is something happening right now about that. It is seeming to be moving fast and it is a dream come true. I had dreams when I was younger. That is true! :) I also didn't think it would or could happen. I'm still nervous and doubting it, but we will see what my guides and Angels say/do about it.

Thank you for such a great reading! It is clear! :heart:

You always do such a great job! Thank you love for everything!! {{{BIG HUGS}}

BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

THREAD OPEN :thumbsup: I'm currently on for awhile for immediate readings/exchanges

I'm getting back offline. You can still leave your questions and I will get to them when I get back on

Bonny

Hi. B,

Why wasn't I called in to work today?

Bless

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for Bonny

Hi. B,

Why wasn't I called in to work today?

Bless

Hi Bonny!

Here is your card/reading...

REST & REJUVENATE

It looks like you weren't called into work today so that you could get some rest. Have you been stressed lately? Either your work decided that you needed a day off to recharge, rest, etc or maybe you mentioned it to someone that you needed a bit of a break?

It looks like either way that this day was a gift to you to enjoy!

Hugs,
Beyondtheveil

My question is...

What is MG doing now?